FS: Space Jam Sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pfcjimmy

FS: Space Jam Sold

Post by pfcjimmy »

Listing this back for sale.
Same exact one that Garrett listed a couple months ago.
Description and pics here:
http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtop ... f=7&t=1125

I bought it to donate to the local children's hospital but they didn't have room for it.
I've reached the point as a die hard Pacers fan I cannot have MJ in my house much longer so I am selling it with the complete sale going to a donation of toys to the hospital instead.

Game is still wrapped up from when I took delivery so buyer will need to take as is.

I did buy the cliffy protector for the wabbit hole too but haven't installed it.

The other plan was to have it as a raffle at MGC but since they don't even allow cash prizes for the tourney it didn't seem to be worth the headache.

Located in Madison
Last edited by pfcjimmy on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jdogg

Re: FS: Space Jam $1,500

Post by Jdogg »

Interested and wondering if for the right price you could bring it with you/deliver to Milwaukee when you're here the 11th?
chevmontess

Re: FS: Space Jam $1,500

Post by chevmontess »

I'd be very interested in this jimmy. This David in milwaukee. Would be going to an mj diehard for an mj inspired room. Let me know if still available. Message me on Facebook or my number is 262-271-6639
pfcjimmy

Re: FS: Space Jam Sold

Post by pfcjimmy »

Game sold yesterday and for full transparency that the proceeds went to charity:
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4497.JPG
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Wow, Jimmy, that's awesome! SJ was mine for a while, so it's cool to see it being put to good use all around. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Wow. Thats super generous of you! Amazing!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

awesome Jimmy!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Very nice thing to do Jimmy! Best use of pinball funds I've seen. Those kids are going to be very happy!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Nice work Jimmy! I'm sure the happiness from these gifts will make a huge difference for them.

Maybe if you told the organazations that it was a Raven pinball, they would have had room for it. :lol: