OT: Car shows in SE WI

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

OT: Car shows in SE WI

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Since I'm going to be around this summer I want to get the convertible out to some car shows. If you know of a smaller show. I.E. The recurring type in your town list it here. If it's close I may try to check it out.

I'll start things off

Gus's Drive-in. East Troy. Saturday nights. Every Saturday evening car dudes show up and park in the lot. It's usually 20-30 cars if the weather is nice. The food is good so it's easy to grab a malt and walk around. I think Memorial Day weekend is much larger. Usually cars are parked in the high school field across the street.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Kirk H

Re: OT: Car shows in SE WI

Post by Kirk H »

not sure what you have but there's a classic car show in Fond DU Lac on fathers day.

http://www.fdl.com/details/event/Father ... e-19-2016/

Kirk
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
Methos

Post by Methos »

I am looking for a 73 Buick Centurion - let me know if anyone has any leads.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I know in the past both Delafield and Jefferson had monthly drive-ins/mini shows. If Jefferson does it again, I should have at least 1 of the bugs ready for it..
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Also, when I lived in Franklin, they used to have a monthly as well.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Methos wrote:I am looking for a 73 Buick Centurion - let me know if anyone has any leads.
You could probably fit more pins in the back of one of those than your truck.
Current Collection
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

There's the "Cars on State" classic show in early June (4th this year)here in Madison. I've checked it out a few times and enjoy seeing all the old cars.

http://visitdowntownmadison.com/events/ ... ry_id=3083
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I'm not a big fan of orange but on this car it looks nice.
image.png
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Post by Methos »

ChrisS wrote:I'm not a big fan of orange but on this car it looks nice.
image.png
Isn't that a thing of beauty? We had a maroon color one when I was a kid. Time to fulfill that midlife crisis feeling and get me one. Can't go back home, but can take a piece of home with me.

:)
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

I know it's a bit north but in Stevens Point every Saturday night 6:00 at Wendy's is a cruise in. Free first one is Memorial Day weekend and goes past Labor Day.
I make it there a bit with my Studebaker.
FortyTwo
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

The gas station by our house (Janesville & Moreland) does a car night every Thursday all summer. How's that for small? they probably get 20 cars or so. Guy sets up a rig and plays music, everybody gets food from the dairy queen.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Methos

Post by Methos »

epthegeek wrote:The gas station by our house (Janesville & Moreland) does a car night every Thursday all summer. How's that for small? they probably get 20 cars or so. Guy sets up a rig and plays music, everybody gets food from the dairy queen.
That is what America is all about right there.

:)
Ken

Post by Ken »

My coworker runs a show at Bethany Lutheran church in Hustisford. Kinda late though, September 10th.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Automotion is this weekend in the dells if you want to come up.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

KingPin Games wrote:Automotion is this weekend in the dells if you want to come up.
Plus you can stay at the trailer if you want..... :)
Current Collection