Ghostbusters.......

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Ken

Re: Ghostbusters.......

Post by Ken »

That's funny!!
Methos

Post by Methos »

I can't wait to see it!

:shock:
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Methos wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:
http://amzn.com/B00CPGGZNS
That's about "ghetto" as you can get.

;)
Challenge accepted.... i have an idea for goldwings that uses two propane torches..... :)
If you want to try it out, I am going bring Road Kings to MGC. That might almost make that game cool!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris S. Just sent me a link to the video of the magnaslings in action..... i am super stoked to get the premium.... thank you stern for doing something different for a change...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:Chris S. Just sent me a link to the video of the magnaslings in action..... i am super stoked to get the premium.... thank you stern for doing something different for a change...

post it up! we all want to see these magna slings in action!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

looks like a factory cliffy on the right hand scoop?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like it but i am on my phone.... i think the possibilites with these slings are limitless...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Sounds like early next week we will have GBpro at Alt Brew in Madison.
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

Holy crap, those are wicked! They seem cool, but if they send the ball SDTM, I would want to turn them off instantly. It seems like it happened a few times. Cant wait to check this machine out, its seems like its going to be pretty amazing.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm not really sure what they're planning after watching that.. I thought they would pulse to act like normal slings in most cases, with the opportunity for some wackier stuff during certain modes.

I wonder what the range on those magnets. Things could get pretty crazy in multiball! I'm excited to see some more gameplay.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

That's crazy stuff. They sure don't seem to ever act like regular slings. Lots of wild movement in various directions.

Hopefully the magnets can range across the middle of the lower playfield, so they can do juggling tricks. Or drop your ball SDTM if you guess bacon at the wrong time. ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I was also expecting something that acted more like traditional slings. This looks very random, it will certainly take some getting used to. I look forward to playing them to see for myself what the experience is like.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

My thoughts are.
They are pulsing to slow the ball down. Looks more like a haunted sling. I think if they just removed or reduced the second pulse the ball would move normally. I'm sure there will also be an strength adjustment. So we can adjust to reduce drain based on table angle.
I'm still in the premium kicks ass team.
Fortytwo