Madison Area Super Chexx or Chexx on Route?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
noncommittaldave

Madison Area Super Chexx or Chexx on Route?

Post by noncommittaldave »

Sorry if this is not forum appropriate, butt.... does anyone know if there are any bubble hockey machines on route in or around madison? I'm looking to play some with the kids. thanks in advance.
Hilton

Re: Madison Area Super Chexx or Chexx on Route?

Post by Hilton »

I would check Rossi's or Pizza Oven.

Maybe call over to the ice rink on the Eastside? Possible they have one inside there?
noncommittaldave

Hilton wrote:I would check Rossi's or Pizza Oven.

Maybe call over to the ice rink on the Eastside? Possible they have one inside there?

thanks. none at pizza oven or rossi's last time i was there (last 2 weeks). sent brad v (aftershock) a message to see if he has one at his west side arcade. will update if i find one if anyone else is hoping to play some bubble hockey on location. :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I have never played one of these ever, but now you have me interested in giving it a try.

Good luck in your hunt
noncommittaldave

Hilton wrote:I have never played one of these ever, but now you have me interested in giving it a try.

Good luck in your hunt

I'm guessing you'll own 3 of them before i even find one to play. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

You could try calling the local operators to see if they have any. Most of the time they don't seem to be too knowledgeable about what they have on route.. especially Bullseye. They had a JD at a bar that closed in Edgerton. I asked them what they wanted for it, and they didn't even seem to know that they had it out there.. once they figured it out they tossed out something like $3,000. Sure thing, I'll just give you $3,000 for the $1,500 game (this was in 2012, or something near there) you didn't even know you had until a few minutes ago.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
noncommittaldave

DeaconBlooze wrote:You could try calling the local operators to see if they have any.

I think ALL of us should do that right now. hahaha! Sorry. :lol:

thanks for the idea. I'm thinking you're right about bullseye based on my prior contacts with them.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I saw a bubble hockey (don't know the make) Legacy Academy in Fitchburg. It's an indoor kids playground kind of place where you can toss your kids after school. I don't remember too well the condition, but if you walk in the door it's right in front of you.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote:I saw a bubble hockey (don't know the make) Legacy Academy in Fitchburg. It's an indoor kids playground kind of place where you can toss your kids after school. I don't remember too well the condition, but if you walk in the door it's right in front of you.

Aww man, you got him all excited until he read "indoor kids playground"..... Legally he isn't allowed within a mile of those places... :twisted:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

"Hey kid, can you help me test out this hockey game? Just slam these rods."

Yeah, maybe call ahead. ;)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
noncommittaldave

ralphwiggum wrote:
Chris K wrote:I saw a bubble hockey (don't know the make) Legacy Academy in Fitchburg. It's an indoor kids playground kind of place where you can toss your kids after school. I don't remember too well the condition, but if you walk in the door it's right in front of you.

Aww man, you got him all excited until he read "indoor kids playground"..... Legally he isn't allowed within a mile of those places... :twisted:

I think you have me confused with this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Q3GCifQ6w
Attachments
013e4902bae4fafcd8a2f3fe971bfe2b.jpg
013e4902bae4fafcd8a2f3fe971bfe2b.jpg (10.57 KiB) Viewed 1791 times
tullster

Post by tullster »

See my post in the other thread. I meant to reply in this thread, but goofed :oops:
noncommittaldave

I actually went to this place a few years back with my son and daughter. They rent it out for private birthday parties. I'm pretty sure that the authorities might be called if you showed up without your own kid for either a party or prearranged daycare. :lol:

I am not devaluing your tip. I just don't want anyone getting locked up. :lol:
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Also, showing up with a panel van to take the machine away.... you might not even get IN the front door. :)
noncommittaldave

my new ride
Attachments
tumblr_m7r63yoUtS1rof6ulo1_500.jpg