Official: What are you bringing or selling at MGC - Arcade Hall

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Re: Official: What are you bringing or selling at MGC - Arcade Hall

Post by ChrisS »

TomGWI wrote:
ChrisS wrote:
TomGWI wrote:Thinking about bringing BDK.

Still have this one? :lol:
Yep. My son's favorite game.
I love the crane. If I bring it, it won't be for sale.

Yeah I really like that game. Although, Transformers was a pretty good game as well.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:Yeah its a drag. Sounds like you need to make a trip the SEWI and hang at some point.

You got that right! I'm off work March 4-8 you going to be around any of those days?
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote:
ChrisS wrote:Yeah its a drag. Sounds like you need to make a trip the SEWI and hang at some point.

You got that right! I'm off work March 4-8 you going to be around any of those days?

Yeah Man. Come back Sunday of that week. You cool with the 7th or 8th? That will give me Sunday to get pool sharks back together and clean up the basement a little bit.

Pick a time because I will be around.

Any others want to drop by? Just hit me up.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Bringing Astro to sell or trade. Pretty decent for an old Gottlieb but totally not my style.
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker