Just enjoying the peace and quiet here........

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
RustyLizard

Just enjoying the peace and quiet here........

Post by RustyLizard »

NOT! Let's get some more local action on this site. Today I played HS2 for quite a while. That game never gets old. Played Flintstones on VP for a while, haven't had that fired up for months. Now I'm working on getting Xenon up and running so I can do my playfield swap. Anyone else doing anything pinball related or just enjoying summer?
ralphwiggum

Re: Just enjoying the peace and quiet here........

Post by ralphwiggum »

I have sadly done pinball stuff all summer long. I usually don't do pinball stuff in the summer, but I have a storage unit I am trying to downsize before October, and I have at least 7 projects going on.... Right now I am finishing up Ken's Earthshaker (complete freaking basketcase, one of the most intensive projects I have worked on in awhile), finishing up a really nice Hurricane, just went through Ran's Sorcerer board, have to finish airbrushing the Funhouse playfield so I can get that back together, then it is on to tearing down POTC, TSPP, doing a full swap on R911, full refurb on POTO, full swap on a Space Shuttle, and then the home stretch is a Super Mario Brothers I am not sure what I am going to do with, and a full airbrush/refurb on a Skill Pool.....

Oh, and I started doing a few service calls locally...What the hell?!?!?!

The sickness is just wrong on so many levels....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Methos

Post by Methos »

I have done almost jack shit. I did pick up two more games 2 weeks ago - first additions since back in March.

I have a Diner torn apart that I have to put back together - going to get to it tonight hopefully. I have tons of projects waiting to go.

We did have our annual party for family and friends, and the pinballs were a hit as always. Most popular games were STTNG, NGG, and LOTR. Flash Gordon got a little love too from the old folks. Great time - and luckly - none of the games went down after 10 hours.
Methos

Post by Methos »

ralphwiggum wrote:
That rocks! I feel a new career is calling.....
Tmac

Post by Tmac »

I slow down. Burger, Brats, Beer and Baseball. I did drive over to the Twin Cities to hang with some of those guys, twice this Summer. Also did Mortimer's the first weekend in August. Do have to order some stuff for my Creech but not at the top of list right now. Plus some of it is out of stock. Once I am snowed in or it gets cold the pinball will call.
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:I have sadly done pinball stuff all summer long. I usually don't do pinball stuff in the summer, but I have a storage unit I am trying to downsize before October, and I have at least 7 projects going on.... Right now I am finishing up Ken's Earthshaker (complete freaking basketcase, one of the most intensive projects I have worked on in awhile), finishing up a really nice Hurricane, just went through Ran's Sorcerer board, have to finish airbrushing the Funhouse playfield so I can get that back together, then it is on to tearing down POTC, TSPP, doing a full swap on R911, full refurb on POTO, full swap on a Space Shuttle, and then the home stretch is a Super Mario Brothers I am not sure what I am going to do with, and a full airbrush/refurb on a Skill Pool.....

The sickness is just wrong on so many levels....
I have many days off of work coming up. Just say the word and the boy and I will head over to help with anything you need. But after those many days off I will be working NON-STOP for a month to build back up the pinball fund :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

[quote="ralphwiggum"]and then the home stretch is a Super Mario Brothers I am not sure what I am going to do with,/quote]

Hey. I might be your guy for the right price. Something about that machine seems like it could be a fun garage machine for the cigar smokers.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.