Rob Zombie Pin - Spooky

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChrisS

Re: Rob Zombie Pin - Spooky

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
DeaconBlooze wrote:Just pointing out.. if someone was going to pass, you could instead just act as a surrogate for Chris.

I could have sworn Chris texted me this the other day- "I am content with what I have"..... Twenty bucks says his significant other texted that to me... :)
Whatcha talking about Willis!!!!!!!!

I was just trying to make myself feel better about missing out.

Def ok with the surrogate route. Shit we are talking about a machine that will deliver up to 18 months or so from now right? Plenty of time to massage that one.

CHRIS
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Not sure how it happened but I just got the email about RZ. Just when I thought I was out........They pull me back in. :D

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Whoa. Enough people passed that you're in? Nice.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Wouldn't have been right if Chris had been left out from owning one of the most bad ass rock pins of all time :evil: Congrats on getting in!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

No one get any ideas but something will have to leave.......... T2? Junkyard? I hate this hobby. :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Congrats!

I was thinking. Hmm, es, radical :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

MikeS wrote:Wouldn't have been right if Chris had been left out from owning one of the most bad ass rock pins of all time :evil: Congrats on getting in!
This!! Congrats buddy!!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks Ken,

Missed you at NYE. Hope your well my friend.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Glad you got the email Chris, will look super cool in your collection.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Chris,when did u get on the waitlist?

From talking w chuck this past sat, you may be one of the very last to make the cut!! Pretty cool in itself!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Awesome news Chris!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ralphwiggum wrote:As much as I want to like this game, the shots felt horrible when it was at MGC as Zombies or whatever it was previously. I am all for having different playfield layouts (that is why I fell in love with Gottliebs a long time ago), but this game didn't feel good at all. I liked the thought process behind the skill shot, but the execution of the rest of the layout was really bad.

Crossing my fingers the code, artwork, and sounds compensate for the layout..... Time will tell.
double post. saving 2nd post.
Last edited by noncommittaldave on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ralphwiggum wrote:As much as I want to like this game, the shots felt horrible when it was at MGC as Zombies or whatever it was previously. I am all for having different playfield layouts (that is why I fell in love with Gottliebs a long time ago), but this game didn't feel good at all. I liked the thought process behind the skill shot, but the execution of the rest of the layout was really bad.

Crossing my fingers the code, artwork, and sounds compensate for the layout..... Time will tell.

The ramp is no fun to hit and the shot geometry is fecked up.
Attachments
sorry-charlie_180x.jpg
sorry-charlie_180x.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 827 times