Pinball Arcade Museum in Wisconsin Dells

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Eric_S

Pinball Arcade Museum in Wisconsin Dells

Post by Eric_S »

Anyone know anything about the new Pinball Arcade Museum in the Dells?

https://www.facebook.com/DellsPinballAr ... e_internal
KingPin Games

Re: Pinball Arcade Museum in Wisconsin Dells

Post by KingPin Games »

Drove past it last night. What you see is what you get. Fire power ii is the newest. Row of ems, videos (couple) and two jukeboxes. I will try to stop in and give a full report on condistons, but not for a couple weeks.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I tried to stop there last Monday but they were closed. Turns out they are open every day of the week besides Monday. You couldn't see many of the pins from the front window but there were some jukes and vids there as well. I think they charge $5 for unlimited play based on the sign on the door.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

David D said he stopped by. Not much for anything new. Sounded like nice pfs for the age of most games.

He said he gave them $10 just to help support and they were very stoked at his kind gesture of supporting pinball.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Eric_S wrote:Anyone know anything about the new Pinball Arcade Museum in the Dells?

https://www.facebook.com/DellsPinballAr ... e_internal
Road Trip! :D
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I were there this last Fri. Lots of old EM's. The owner was pretty awesome. I told him to join wisconsin pinball so he could get more interest.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Kind of wish there were some newer games. Firepower 2 was not working when I was there which was the newest. Also, it would be nice to be able to play only one, two , or three games if you wanted to. They have only the $5 option and I had very little time to use that one. Just some thoughts which might help the business.
blueiracer

Post by blueiracer »

Hi, I'm new on this site and the owner of the Dells Pinball & Arcade Museum. Our Museum is open 10-6 tue wed thurs and 10-9 fri & sat. We're a smaller museum with 21 games and 5 jukeboxes. Our firepower2 should be back up this wknd(new driver board on the way). Our goal is to move into a larger building and expand our collection to include 1983 and newer pinballs as funds permit. We like to thank everyone for their visits and donations. Donations from June were used to buy a new driver board for our Firepower2 pin. Donations from july and on will be used for purchasing more 1985 and up pins. We would also greatly appreciate it if anyone has a pinball they would like to donate our museum. For more info or questions, contact Craig at blueiracer@yahoo.com or stop in. ;)
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Welcome to the site. And congratulations on getting pinball exposed to more people.
blueiracer

Post by blueiracer »

Firepower2 is finally back up and going strong at the Dells Pinball Arcade Museum!!! A special Thanks again to all the June donations!!!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'll be up there in October, I'll stop and check it out!

By the way - does that username mean you're on iRacing?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Methos

Post by Methos »

Welcome! I am only 30 min away - so I hope to visit soon. We all wish you loads of luck.
szo

Post by szo »

I never knew this place existed, been to the WI Dells probably 20 times, can't wait to get back now.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

I was in the Dells Thursday and Friday for a late season vacation. The Pinball Museum on River St is gone, they're turning it into a Realtors office.

Other reports from the Dells:

We stayed at the Blackhawk Motel which is a cool throw-back style motel that is family run. It has a retro arcade that had a Fire and Breakshot pinball machines. Breakshot was down but Fire played pretty good. As a side note, this arcade is operated by the Star World Arcade guys who always bring a ton of arcade vids to MGC in the basement. They were on-site while I was there and had a good conversation about operating and pinball on location. They had repaired Breakshot when I left, but it stopped working shortly after they left.

Moosejaw had a WWE and a Woz. Woz was powered off and had a note that it was broken. WWE leaned pretty good to the right but otherwise seemed to work well.

Wally World downtown was closed when I stopped by, but I didn't see the T3 through the window that is normally there.
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Bummer about the museum :cry: