Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
DeaconBlooze

Re: Schwoegler's - more games coming soon!

Post by DeaconBlooze »

That's great, thanks for putting it out!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote:That's great, thanks for putting it out!

Your Welcome and thanks for the support Dave!

I am looking forwrad to playing it myself soon! Sean and Garret were on deck to pick this one up and get it ready in the secret lab so I am yet to play it yet. I am told it is super fun.

The code looks like it will take a while to learn which is exciting! Looking forward to exploring a new game with well vetted code upon release!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I got a few games in, I really like the way this looks compared to the Pro. A few basics based on my limited understanding of the rules for those that don't want to read through Dwight's full guide.

===

Choose your house - this has some perks that are shown on the rule cards, but basically lets you choose your first eligible mode. Starting a battle will let you choose any of the modes (houses) you've made eligible, a combination of two of them, or will give you the option to pass.

Lighting other houses is done by hitting their respective shot 3x. So, for Baratheon, you have to clear the drop targets 3x, etc. The lights are coordinated to the houses, so you can tell the progress you're making towards X house by matching the insert color to the shield border.

Hitting the wildfire shots will boost the jackpot values during blackwater multiball.

I'm pretty sure the battering ram is the PF multiplier shot (like the bell on acdc), as well as a reward collection in some cases.

===

Overall, it seems like there's quite a bit of strategy to it. There seems to be incentive to hit some shots on the fly to increase bonus multipliers. One of my complaints at Expo was that it played so long, but with the outlanes open, I have no issues draining the ball..
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

BK2K is now in the house as well at Schwoegler's. Enjoy.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote:BK2K is now in the house as well at Schwoegler's. Enjoy.
Great to hear! I look forward to checking out that and GoT this evening.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

NoahK wrote:Great to hear! I look forward to checking out that and GoT this evening.
Just a heads-up that we are moving most of the machines into the banquet room tonight in preparation for the WI SCS tournament practice tomorrow and tournament on Saturday. There will be 1 or 2 remaining on the concourse / bar but most will be in this room. If you stop out and don't see them, feel free to swing on down and see if it's open.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Spider-Man Vault Edition is now set up at Schwoeglers to play.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

Hilton wrote:Spider-Man Vault Edition is now set up at Schwoeglers to play.
Played it tonight after work. I'm lucky that Chris supports my pinball habit. :) Bumped into Garrett, too! It was fun with cool animations. Super lucky to have access to such great games to play! Thanks Madison Pinball!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

For all you EM players out there, Pop A Card (Gottlieb 1972) has been added to the lineup in the bar at Schwoegler's for just $.25 for 5 balls. Tough (but really fun) add a ball to keep you on your toes!
PopACard.JPG
20160411BarLineup.JPG
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem