Cabinet Decals

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
KingPin Games

Cabinet Decals

Post by KingPin Games »

Hey guys/gals

i have a high end client that is looking for some games (TZ, TAF, RS, etc, etc). he has a concern with cabinet condition. his room is enormous (about 4000 sqft, that is not a typo). while this will not be filled entirely with pinballs ( :( ) he will have some in there and they will be spread out. He would like the outside of the cabinets to looks as good as the insides. i can do most of the inside work, but my skills at cabinet decals is lacking.

i have talked with Bryan Kelly and am satisfied that he will do an amazing job, but i am looking for someone a little more local.

Any of you wonderful people capable of doing this?

you can either post here, call me, text me, or email me.

Thanks for your time

Christopher
King Pin Games
608-393-2299 cell
sales@kingpingames.net
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Cabinet Decals

Post by administrator »

I have done quite a few pins and arcade using both wet and dry method. Cabinet prep is obviously the key. That being said, it is one of the most time consuming parts of a restore other than a PF swap, and time is against me. Have you talked to Ben to see if he does them? (Akumazeto)... I am not sure how far he is from you....

Also, I don't know if he is still doing pins, but Dave Schulpius in Waukesha does very nice work too.
akumazeto

Post by akumazeto »

If you need a buffer the cabs can be dropped here and I can take them over to Kelly's house
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

akumazeto wrote:If you need a buffer the cabs can be dropped here and I can take them over to Kelly's house
thanks for the offer. are you still doing shop out services? do you install cab decals or is it something you don't do?

christopher
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
akumazeto

Post by akumazeto »

I am very much still doing $250-350 shop outs and $500-600 pf swaps. I dont do decals as Kelly does such good work for a fair price so close to me I just refer everyone to him.