2018 IFPA Points for Wisconsin Pinheads

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
bmaster31

Re: 2018 IFPA Points for Wisconsin Pinheads

Post by bmaster31 »

To get the process started, I spent a little time trying to reverse engineer something close to the IFPA's point distribution. Not sure how much it will help, but I figured someone who is better with web development could save some time and not have to figure out the math.
WIPA Point Distribution Calculator.xlsx
(30.33 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
I worked from a few events on IFPA and came up with a method that gets pretty close for distributing points. I attached an excel file with the logic. I hid and protected (no password) the guts, but feel free to unlock and take a look. Just need to fill in the total number of players and point information up top, then fill in finishing places in the table below.

You can copy data from IFPA events into a new sheet and then copy and paste finishing place and total up the points to check it's accuracy. I have the data from Mad Rollin' in the attached copy.
Methos

Post by Methos »

The Madison League has chosen to remain IFPA sanctioned.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:48 pm The Madison League has chosen to remain IFPA sanctioned.
sorry to hear that
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Methos wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:48 pm The Madison League has chosen to remain IFPA sanctioned.
The Fox Cities League will also do IFPA in 2018.