Hello!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
QuyN

Re: Hello!

Post by QuyN »

The MadisonPinball guys spoil us, for sure! Just played a dirty, dirty MET pro (NOT a MadisonPinball machine) the other day and was glad that we have alternatives. These guys bring out the best machines for us to smack our balls on, oh yeah :)
vglohaus

Post by vglohaus »

Thanks Chris for taking the time to map everything out. Looks like I see a road trip to Madison in my near future. :D Epthgeek I might take you up on that offer. Does anyone on this board go to the Chicago Expo? Just wanted to see if it's worth the drive down there. Also, is anyone a verified member on Pinside? I don't expect anyone to do it now, but if I eventually were to meet up with a verified member and they could vouch for me on Pinside so I can post of certain message boards that would be awesome. Thanks again for all the helpful information. Just stinks there are not a lot of options in my area. I read they are planning on opening a new arcade in the old Comedy Cafe off of Water Street. Hopefully they will have some decent machines in there.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I think most here go to Expo. I never miss it, but it's really dropped off. I think the better value is in going to Terry's (pinballlife) for the day. Make sure to get a ticket from their website if that's what you decide to do - they're limited. Expo may be worth a stop, but I'd say go Thursday or Friday. Things start to clear out on Saturday pretty quickly.

I think most everyone here is also on Pinside.. I'm not sure what's required now - you can't post in certain parts of the forum?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

You should be able to get verified without anyone vouching for you, IIRC. I can't remember the other options to get verified though. I think PBL's Friday open house is sold out, but Thursday is no ticket needed.
vglohaus

Post by vglohaus »

You can't post on for sale ads nor can you contact other members without being verified. I'll probably just pay a dollar to get verified since that route seems quick and easy. I just learned about the expo so unfortunately I wouldn't make it down there until Friday night or Saturday because of work. If anyone will still be down there and wants to meet up let me know. First beer after the expo is on me. 8-)
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

100% serious with the stop over offer. Just send me a PM if you want to drop by some time. There's a bunch of pins at my house, but only IM and SM from your list.

E
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty