Dialed In! Arrives in Madison today! (?)

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Re: Dialed In! Arrives in Madison today! (?)

Post by Hilton »

Man this full production game play SO butter smooth!!!!

I think this may be Pat Lawlors best design of all time!!!!
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Hilton wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm
u2sean wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm

We just got tired of getting our a**es kicked by all you Appleton guys on it! :lol: It may make a reappearance at some point.

those guys dont visit us anymore :(

:)
You need more day long tournaments. :D
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ok, I will work on that...
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Hilton wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:39 am Man this full production game play SO butter smooth!!!!

I think this may be Pat Lawlors best design of all time!!!!
Agreed. Stopped in to play some DI after work today and that is one smooth playing game! I think that hands down it is Lawlor's best layout. Really glad we have one to play on route thanks to Madison Pinball and Kingpin games!
Attachments
IMG_20170621_161956297_HDR.jpg
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

We tried to stop out there last Saturday but there was a bowling league going on an some people had put their bags and equipment in front of the game. I was pretty irritated and disappointed as we don't make it out to the west side much for anything. :x
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

QuyN wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:42 pm We tried to stop out there last Saturday but there was a bowling league going on an some people had put their bags and equipment in front of the game. I was pretty irritated and disappointed as we don't make it out to the west side much for anything. :x
Feel free to ask the front desk and they will get bags moved. They dont like the games being blocked and we definately dont like it when the bowlers decide the pinball machines are their storage space.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

QuyN wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:42 pm We tried to stop out there last Saturday but there was a bowling league going on an some people had put their bags and equipment in front of the game. I was pretty irritated and disappointed as we don't make it out to the west side much for anything. :x
Sorry to hear that, Quy. We were there early AM and later that day, so must have happened around the noon hour. If that ever happens, don't hesitate to just slide the bags out of the way. Bowlers have a habit of putting their gear wherever they want. The regulars don't do it very often, but those not familiar with the pinball players don't know any better. Like Hilton said, you can also ask the front desk to get access and they'll help you out as well.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

It was probably around 4 when we stopped on over. I'll keep that in mind next time, if It happens again. I'll get it it eventually, we were just over there for another reason and wanted to pop on it to check it out while it was fresh!