Dialed In! Arrives in Madison today! (?)

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Dialed In! Arrives in Madison today! (?)

Post by Hilton »

Madison Pinball will be getting our Dialed In! Limited Edition today.

If all goes as planned it will be getting delivered to Schwoeglers sometime this afternoon/evening.

Big thanks to Chris at KingPin Games for helping us to get one and get it to Madison to share!

I am looking forward to playing it more!
MikeS

Re: Dialed In! Arrives in Madison today! (?)

Post by MikeS »

Awesome! Can't wait to get out and play some more Dialed In! It's really an incredible game. Thanks Madison Pinball and Kingpin games!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

MikeS wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 am Awesome! Can't wait to get out and play some more Dialed In! It's really an incredible game. Thanks Madison Pinball and Kingpin games!
Thanks to all you folks that support and drop quarters. EVERY single quarter dropped goes towards bringing in more new stuff.
Without the support of the local community, none of this would happen.

I feel pretty fortunate that the community has rallied behind the growth of Madison Pinball and the community as a whole. The benefit of us all having day jobs is that we can continue to put everything right back into the games and getting more games. :D

Still is amazing to think that 5 short years back there was no quality pinball to be had in town. We now have over 30 (33? now) pinball machines in well maintained condition on route and are often one of the first cities to feature brand new games (I think this is possibly one of the first 10 produciton grade Dialed In! games to go on route). So nice to be able to have KingPin as an avid supporter to the community also!

We are hoping to have another party to celebrate DI and maybe even get Eric up here to do a "How to play" session on both Hobbit and DI!
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

I was just out at Schwoegler's yesterday! Welp, guess it'll have to wait until Saturday then... ;)
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Congrats, guys! Can't wait to see it!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Dialed In went in Saturday! Thanks AGAIN to Christopher at KingPin Games for getting this one to us so quickly! It shoots buttery smooth, and is a beautiful machine! We've decided to put it right next to another fun and colorful Lawlor game from the mid-90's.
DI11.jpg
2017-06-17 Lineup.jpg
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

u2sean wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am Dialed In went in Saturday! Thanks AGAIN to Christopher at KingPin Games for getting this one to us so quickly! It shoots buttery smooth, and is a beautiful machine! We've decided to put it right next to another fun and colorful Lawlor game from the mid-90's.

DI11.jpg
2017-06-17 Lineup.jpg
Nice!

Is the item circled the headphone jack & volume control?
Attachments
1.jpg
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I think that's the doorbell. I've seen that on numerous old EMs. ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

that is in fact a headphone jack and volume knob.

Bring your headphones and be able to hear the game really well!

That was a big reason we opted to upgrade to the LE.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Sad to see Spidey go. :(
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 pm Sad to see Spidey go. :(
you never know... he may show back up. Spidey belongs to a MP members personal collection.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

TomGWI wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 pm Sad to see Spidey go.
We just got tired of getting our a**es kicked by all you Appleton guys on it! :lol: It may make a reappearance at some point.

Yes, that little doorbell looking thing is the headphone jack volume control. There's also one on Hobbit. Not very many people have used it, but whenever I've make someone aware of it that has headphones hanging around their neck while playing, they've always thought it was great!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

u2sean wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm

We just got tired of getting our a**es kicked by all you Appleton guys on it! :lol: It may make a reappearance at some point.

those guys dont visit us anymore :(

:)
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Hilton wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:29 am that is in fact a headphone jack and volume knob.

Bring your headphones and be able to hear the game really well!

That was a big reason we opted to upgrade to the LE.
Thanks
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Chris K wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 am I think that's the doorbell. I've seen that on numerous old EMs. ;)
I like it :lol:
Going retro :mrgreen: