Heighway....

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Re: Heighway....

Post by Chris K »

Did anybody just see that puff of smoke and scorch marks leading away from Ken's house? ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

I don't know anything about Kaneda, other than he got banned from Pinside and a lot of people don't seem to like him.

However, this podcast was GREAT. It was funny...

https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/sp ... se-dont-go

Man Hilton... people just have it OUT for you! :)
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

jasonm wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 pm I've been emailing back and forth with Morgan; one of their customer service people; about some parts and it feels like I'm just getting the run around. Didn't really know they were in any sort of trouble, but might explain the emails; I'd be nice to get either get a yes or no if they have the parts or not. Not going to shift through a super long pinside thread.
I dealt with Morgan as well on my Alien... he SUCKED ASS at responding...

Other people posted it was super hard to get parts for Full Throttle.
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

chrisnack wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:36 am
jasonm wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 pm I've been emailing back and forth with Morgan; one of their customer service people; about some parts and it feels like I'm just getting the run around. Didn't really know they were in any sort of trouble, but might explain the emails; I'd be nice to get either get a yes or no if they have the parts or not. Not going to shift through a super long pinside thread.
I dealt with Morgan as well on my Alien... he SUCKED ASS at responding...

Other people posted it was super hard to get parts for Full Throttle.
That's been my experience so far, it's always been "I'll check and get back!" but I never hear back. I found some other parts I think will work, but the main one I need is a new plexi piece for the top, with a ton of holes in it. I looked into having a new one made, and it's way too much; so wanted to see if they had some extras.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Chris K wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:39 am Did anybody just see that puff of smoke and scorch marks leading away from Ken's house? ;)
:lol:
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Here’s to hoping that all these shakeup’s end with Alien and Houdini tables in our collective grubby little hands. The more companies making pinball tables, the better for the industry.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses