Madison Pinball Has a Fourth Location

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
BigDaddyBanjo

Madison Pinball Has a Fourth Location

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Madison Pinball can finally publicly announce a 4th location. We have 4 games at Maria's​ (1444 East Washington Avenue), Pop-A-Card, Sorcerer, Iron Man and Full Throttle. We will hold our meetups monthly there at 6:30 (sign by up 6:25) on the 4th Thursday of every month. At this time they are open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. There is ample parking in back and great tap and bottled beers there too! Come on out and play more pinball!
Attachments
MariasLineup.JPG
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
QuyN

Re: Madison Pinball Has a Fourth Location

Post by QuyN »

Congrats guys! Glad to see you expanding and spreading the pinball joy!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Congrats fellas.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I work downtown, so this is great for me! I just have to convince my coworkers to drive to happy hour....
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
nardmacmke

Post by nardmacmke »

Congrats on the added location. And downtown to boot!

Hopefully lots of students traffic through there!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

nardmacmke wrote:Congrats on the added location. And downtown to boot!

Hopefully lots of students traffic through there!

It is slightly east of downtown but for sure the most densly populated spot yet that we have games. The limited hours will hopefully grow over time and we luckily have lots of room to expand in this location over time. Hopefully some students make the trip over to play.

Bonus that the owner/main bar tender is a great guy!
CftBL

Post by CftBL »

When we stopped by last Saturday night they also had a band playing in the back room. I don't know if this was usual for the place or not, but it was kinda cool to be playing pinball, drinking beer and listening to a local band
Creature from the Black Lagoon, Twilight Zone, Star Wars Premium, Hobbit
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

CftBL wrote:When we stopped by last Saturday night they also had a band playing in the back room. I don't know if this was usual for the place or not, but it was kinda cool to be playing pinball, drinking beer and listening to a local band

Yes sir. They are a music venue and seem to be growing quickly. They try to book stuff every R, F, SA.

We have a deal with them that if you come specifically to play pinball then you should not have to pay a cover, just let them know you are there for the pins. Of course, if you enjoy the tunes then i am sure the band would enjoy if you tossed them a few bucks:)

If you are ever denied the free cover to play pinball then please let Sean, G, or I know. There may be some select high profile shows where this happens, but it would be rare.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I am going to stop by tomorrow night play the games for a few hours at ~7:30, if you are around come on down and hang out!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

added 2 more games yesterday.

LOTR and Pennant Fever!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Great to see more games have made it in here! Has Maria's expanded their hours at all or is it still Thursday-saturday evenings only?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Karl wrote:Great to see more games have made it in here! Has Maria's expanded their hours at all or is it still Thursday-saturday evenings only?

still thursday through sat currently.

Spoke with the owner yesterday and things are happening on the liquor license front along with Parched Eagle moving into the front corner of the building. Once those puzzle pieces fall in place then we expect more hours and days of the week they will be open.
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Hilton wrote:added 2 more games yesterday.

LOTR and Pennant Fever!
Ok, you have LOTR, now I need to go...Damn you!!!

So that's 6 tables now? That's awesome. How many are you able to put in altogether?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

QuyN wrote:

LOTR and Pennant Fever!

So that's 6 tables now? That's awesome. How many are you able to put in altogether?

There is quite a bit more room :) If people play there then we will be adding more.

I think the bar could easily fit another 6-8 plus a couple other fun bar games. The physical building could fit my entire collection someday :) (not that that woudl ever happen, but the building is a great space!)
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Hilton wrote:
QuyN wrote:

LOTR and Pennant Fever!

There is quite a bit more room :) If people play there then we will be adding more.

I think the bar could easily fit another 6-8 plus a couple other fun bar games. The physical building could fit my entire collection someday :) (not that that woudl ever happen, but the building is a great space!)
That's awesome. Too bad the hours are so limited for us older folk ;) Hopefully the downtown traffic supports the hobby well enough to justify bringing in more tables.