MGC Thread

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Re: MGC Thread

Post by Chris K »

I know his GoT Pro was going strong late on Saturday night... Very cool table, by the way, very different than the Premium.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Ken

Post by Ken »

I survived this year!!! :lol:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:I survived this year!!! :lol:

we are all continually amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although, I think you have slowed down in your old age. :) You were not on the pinball juice till late on Sat. I blame the no tron at the bar scenario though (or the girlfriend was more enticing :D )
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:
Ken wrote:I survived this year!!! :lol:

we are all continually amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although, I think you have slowed down in your old age. :) You were not on the pinball juice till late on Sat. I blame the no tron at the bar scenario though (or the girlfriend was more enticing :D )

No magic pinball juice at all Saturday or Sunday. :shock:

I did miss TRON!! :(
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

I had a great time at the event (my first MGC!). What was the count for number the of pinball machines?
tullster

Post by tullster »

We registered 287 games total. That includes videos, but nothing in the basement (never made it down there, but I heard there were a few pins). If I get the chance, I'll review the registration sheets to get an accurate Pinball count. There were a few hiccups, but otherwise It was a great year and things went really well.

It was great spending time with some of you... Awesome time! :D
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to you Tully and the entire MGC Arcade hall crew. Keith, Chris and the rest of the boys to an amazing job managing the flow of machines Friday, Sat & Sunday.

Sorry I had to bail so early. Hadn't seen the wife in 4 weeks so I was looking to get home and spend some time with her. I'm just glad I finally made it back to the MGC. Love the show.

Thanks Dan & Gary. You put on a great event.

:D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

tullster wrote:We registered 287 games total. That includes videos, but nothing in the basement (never made it down there, but I heard there were a few pins). If I get the chance, I'll review the registration sheets to get an accurate Pinball count. There were a few hiccups, but otherwise It was a great year and things went really well.

It was great spending time with some of you... Awesome time! :D
Impressive! Thanks for looking it up 8-)
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

One more thing I wanted to mention. I was super impressed with the electrical setup 8-)
Nice design, heavy duty switch gear & outlets, plus large gauge wire. Kudos to the designer & people that put it together.
Ken

Post by Ken »

cad-kid wrote:One more thing I wanted to mention. I was super impressed with the electrical setup 8-)
Nice design, heavy duty switch gear & outlets, plus large gauge wire. Kudos to the designer & people that put it together.
Steve Klein gets all the credit for that. Smart guy!!
jediturtle

Post by jediturtle »

Chris K wrote:I know his GoT Pro was going strong late on Saturday night... Very cool table, by the way, very different than the Premium.
Haha...yea it survived WAY better than I did...LOL! :)

GoT is happily settled in and has been getting a few personal touches to make it mine. REALLY loving that game. Was one FREAKING dragon away from the Iron Throne the other night. Love it.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Well, thanks for sharing it, I was glad to finally get a chance to play a Pro!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Ken

Post by Ken »

Chris K wrote:Well, thanks for sharing it, I was glad to finally get a chance to play a Pro!
First world pinball problems. :lol:
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

jediturtle wrote:Was one FREAKING dragon away from the Iron Throne the other night. Love it.
The other night, I was flushing out a dragon on the porcelain throne.