Good Luck Tomorrow ChrisS!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

Good Luck Tomorrow ChrisS!

Post by ralphwiggum »

Here's hoping you are Lonestar, and not Jim J. Bullock!

https://youtu.be/WO9G53YukcQ?t=434
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Chris K

Re: Good Luck Tomorrow ChrisS!

Post by Chris K »

Say whaaaaat? I take this to mean Chris is going plaid? :D

Congrats, man!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks Fellas,

see you in a few weeks.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

bout time :)

congrats
Methos

Post by Methos »

I didn't know.

Congratulations Chris - may many years of bliss follow. :)
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

SO the question is, will she be a house-sitter or travel with?
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:SO the question is, will she be a house-sitter or travel with?
She is in the same industry.... she will be a "travel also, but not with"....

Apparently, the secret to a happy marriage is to have both partners travel separately for 300 days a year.... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha. Tim is right. See each other a few times a year so you can't get tired of each other or learn that persons quirks........ :roll:

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Things went great yesterday and now we are enjoying some morning breakfast be for heading north to the frozen tundra again.

Go Pack Go.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Dear god,
Someone post some new topics so this thread starts falling down the board. It's embarrassing that there is a thread about me on here. :shock:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

let's see some photos of the special day! Nothing wrong with celebrating and sharing. Not many things you get to rightfully celebrate as an adult.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ChrisS wrote:Dear god,
Someone post some new topics so this thread starts falling down the board. It's embarrassing that there is a thread about me on here. :shock:
Done: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1160

I also realize posting in this thread pushes this to the top. :lol:

Also, congrats, Chris.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

jasonm wrote:
ChrisS wrote:Dear god,
Done: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1160

I also realize posting in this thread pushes this to the top. :lol:

Also, congrats, Chris.
Don't make me report you to the Admin. That guy is a dick.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

bump
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha. Ok now there are 2 of you.
Ken

Post by Ken »

What happened to Chris? Was he in court or something? :shock: