Ghostbusters flasher service bulletin

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Chris K

Ghostbusters flasher service bulletin

Post by Chris K »

Just came across this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqmls5aqAQ

Sure enough there's a service bulletin from 12/30:

http://www.sternpinball.com/service-bulletins

But the link is 404. (Has anyone else noticed that Stern has a LOT of 404's on their site?)

I haven't checked my Pro to see if the flasher and scoop are real cozy, yet. Anybody else hear about this?
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Re: Ghostbusters flasher service bulletin

Post by ralphwiggum »

Look on the right hand side once you click on the link..... it isn't a broken link, just a poorly designed website.

http://sternpinball.com/upload/service- ... -SB188.pdf

Havent checked mine yet either..... too busy playing the hell out of it. even with the code as it sits, its already a top 5 pin for me.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

i have a client with a Limited Edition that was delivered before expo and his was already taken care of.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I peeked under mine last night but couldn't even see the board. I'm going to take it apart tonight I'm hoping to see if mine has the mylar applied. The last thing I want is a board problem on a SPIKE table. Those things are pricey!

Thanks for the data point, Kingpin. I'm betting mine will have the mylar too, as I received a second-run Pro.

I agree with you, Tim--Ghostbusters is awesome. It's easily my favorite new Stern, and all the better that it generally kicks my butt. Gives me something to strive for. :)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

I got my premium from kingpins expo lot. I had the Mylar but just to be sure put some more on the fin of the scoop gusset. Doesn't hurt.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I forgot to follow up.. mine already had the mylar applied.