Madison Pinball $.50 games Nov 1-2 at Schwoegler's!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
u2sean

Madison Pinball $.50 games Nov 1-2 at Schwoegler's!

Post by u2sean »

Hey everyone, it's officially been 2 years since we added the first 4 pinball machines at Schwoegler's! Line-up at that time was AC/DC, Tee'd Off, Space Jam and DE Simpsons. Things have certainly changed since then, as we there are now 8 games out on the concourse and 4 in the bar area.

To celebrate, we're going to be putting all concourse games at 2 for $1 ($.50 per play) ALL DAY on Tues and Wed this week when paying with PayRange! This includes GoT Prem, Full Throttle, South Park, Iron Man, Hobbit, SMVE, ST Pro and Indiana Jones. Bar games are already at $.25 and $.50 (as always).

Huge thanks to everyone for the support over the years! It's truly been a pleasure meeting so many great new people and hanging out with regulars who enjoy these games as much as we do! Looking forward to what the future holds!
Anniversary.jpg
Last edited by u2sean on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ChrisS

Re: Madison Pinball $.50 games Nov 1-2 at Schwoegler's!

Post by ChrisS »

Damn. If I was at home I would make the trip to Mad Town for some cheap pinball. Thanks to Madison Pinball.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

ChrisS wrote:Damn. If I was at home I would make the trip to Mad Town for some cheap pinball. Thanks to Madison Pinball.
Thanks, Chris! Next time you're in MadTown drop us a line and swing on by - Strikes & Spares misses you! :lol:

Everyone - it's on! $.50 per game. I'll be at Schwoegler's bowling tonight, so if you're there at the same time I hope to say hi (and thanks!) to you! Happy flipping!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Congrats on two years, guys! The lineup at Schwoeglers is fantastic, and the tables are always in great shape. Thanks for all your work making Madison a pinball destination!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

Congrats on 2 years! It's been so much fun, and now we have a basement full of these things!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

One final bump on this, as it's the second day of Schwoegler's Anniversary pricing. Kinda rainy and cool out today - perfect pinball weather! Pricing goes until bar time tonight!