Plating and Powder Coating

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Pinballplating&more

Plating and Powder Coating

Post by Pinballplating&more »

Hello everyone, I was pointed here by someone at Expo. I just wanted to introduce myself and post my contact information for those who may need some help with upcoming projects. I offer chrome, brass, nickel, and black nickel plating along with the ability to plate plastic and add coloring to chrome. I am also providing powder coating services with hundreds of colors and finishes. I keep chrome and brass WMS/Stern hardware in stock and ready to ship. I also have many shooter guns, IJ, Shadow, STING, FT, T2, LAH in stock and ready for swap. Let me know if I can help.

Pinball Plating and More
Ron Woodard
615-406-0204
orders@pinballplatingandmore.com
www.pinballplatingandmore.com
ralphwiggum

Re: Plating and Powder Coating

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey Ron,

Welcome to the site..... I will definitely be giving you an email in the next 6 months or so, as I am going to be redoing my Indiana Jones, and it is going to need the habitrails done and possibly the exterior metal pieces too (including the guns).
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Wow. Its actually going to be stripped down and brought back to its former glory?

I never thought the day would come.

:lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

I did aun exchange with Ron at Expo for my IJ and FT shooters. Ron does Excellent work.
Probably not the best pics but I can tell you it was totally worth it.
Attachments
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Is there a limit on size? I have a jukebox frame part that 26 inches by 8.5?
Thanks