Belles & Chimes Madison - Season Two - Tell all your pinballin' lady pals!

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ker_pow

Belles & Chimes Madison - Season Two - Tell all your pinballin' lady pals!

Post by ker_pow »

Belles & Chimes Madison, your friendly neighborhood all-women's pinball league is pleased to announce that Season Two will officially be starting on Wednesday, February 21st! We meet at Art In (1444 E.Wash) - game play begins around 7, so please try to get to Art In by 6:45 or so! There will be a few slight differences this season from season one such as...:

1- We're an IFPA Sanctioned League! What does this mean for you? If you're not already ranked, you get to wow your friends by letting them know you're an internationally ranked competitive pinball player!

2 - We will still be meeting at Art-In at 7pm. The dates of play for this season will be:

Wednesday, Feb. 21
Wednesday, March 7
Wednesday, March 21
Wednesday, April 4
Wednesday, April 18

A make-up./ow score dropping night will take place Thursday, April 12th.

There are only 5 weeks to this season because we'll be having some non-matchplay night tournaments which will be open to all Belles & Chimes members and any other interested women in the area. These will be held a Alt-Brew and Schwoeglers, and I'm working on getting one day for March and one date for April as you read this. Since Art-In is a 21+ only venue, we want to be sure we have a few events where younger players can come hang! These will be IFPA sanctioned as well!

3- We're going from playing 6 tables per night to 5. Spring is coming. It may not look like it right now, but I swear it's hiding beneath all of the snow...and well, rain! To free up some time for either more hanging out or to head off to other nightly events you may have, we're trying to shorten play time just a bit.

4- Scoring will be linear! You'll still be playing with three other awesome ladies all night, but you'll be playing against everyone based on scores and not points correlated directly with your pinballin' foursome.

5- Dues will be still $10.00 this season. Drop-ins will be $5.00, and then another $5.00 if the decision to join the league feels right.

6- I'm working with Katelyn Winski, an awesome Milwaukee-based artist, on few a t-shirt designs! Those will be priced out based on who is interested in buying on after the design reveal. I'll keep y'all posted, but those should be available in a month or two. I'm also creating a space where y'all can order stuff with our logo on it, though I will still distribute cool Belles & Chimes merch as I find fun new things!

That's about it from me! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, join the Belles & Chimes Madison Season 2 Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/866151690229032/), tell any pals you think might be interested in joining the league about all the information above (or feel free to send them my way to chat with 'em) and have an awesome day!
Jessica Kent

Pinball Origin Stories
T & IG: @pinballorigins
Submit your pinball origin story: https://goo.gl/forms/iXW8Qy29rImoThz33