This Forum

Tech Help, Restorations, Refurbishments, "Shop Out" Photos, Notes
lg40

Re: This Forum

Post by lg40 »

This is sweet.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I think the only thing that would make this better is if the JPEG titles would appear. I tend to label all my photos so that way you know what part of the playfield your looking at.

I'm sure I'm over thinking it.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:I think the only thing that would make this better is if the JPEG titles would appear. I tend to label all my photos so that way you know what part of the playfield your looking at.

I'm sure I'm over thinking it.

Chris
You can caption any photo you want as you upload... Does that help?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I guess I was thinking that if each photos label could be seen under the photo it will just lead to more explanation.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Tim,

Is there a method we should use for scanning plastics? I guess when they are cleaned up it is worth scanning all the plastics so they are archived. Even if they aren't perfect its at least a starter file for those that need one.

chris