November 19th Ballers Event

ralphwiggum

November 19th Ballers Event

Post by ralphwiggum »

One half of the Beard Brothers will be hosting this event. This final event of the year will take place in Edgerton.

*Dave is removing the pool table over the summer and adding in 15 more machines just for this event.

I will be sending a Calendar event out shortly. Please email me, respond to the invite, or respond in this thread with your RSVP.

We have room for 20 at this event.
Dave (or I) will post in the detailed information section with all of the nights notes.

Thanks Dave!

* This may or may not be an accurate statement
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Re: November (TBD) Ballers Event

Post by ChrisS »

Please please please make this near the end of the month so I can come.

8-)
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I could do either the 19th or the 26th (Thanksgiving weekend). Either one is fine with me.

EDIT: Date set for the 19th.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Damn it.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Pixelbleed

Re: November 19th Ballers Event

Post by Pixelbleed »

Isn't that deer hunting season open for rifle? If so I won't be able to attend but wish you all the best!
a.k.a. - Matt
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Sorry but I too will be deer hunting that weekend. Have fun everyone!

G#
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I can't make it that night either as I'll be running another tournament. Maybe I'll be able to make a Ballers some time in 2019. :roll: Have fun guys and gals!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

u2sean wrote:I can't make it that night either as I'll be running another tournament. Maybe I'll be able to make a Ballers some time in 2019. :roll: Have fun guys and gals!

Ha. 2019. I love it.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I can make it... two months in a row, woohoo!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

So here's an update of what I have working. I hope to get a nice wipe down and wax on each of them before the event, and some fixes done on the non-working games..

Flash
PinBot
Wh20
IMVE
XM Pro
IJ
BSD

Hopeful games..

STTNG
i500
Firepower
WCS

I'm going to do my best to get the non-working games ready to go, or at least one of them.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Methos

Post by Methos »

DeaconBlooze wrote:So here's an update of what I have working. I hope to get a nice wipe down and wax on each of them before the event, and some fixes done on the non-working games..

Flash
PinBot
Wh20
IMVE
XM Pro
IJ
BSD

Hopeful games..

STTNG
i500
Firepower
WCS

I'm going to do my best to get the non-working games ready to go, or at least one of them.
I vote for IMVE to be removed after Dave's miraculous win on it last time. :)

Ian and I will make this one.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I'm in this time. Finally.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Holy crap, this one flew up quickly........ here is the current participant list.... if you know anyone that wants to participate, we currently have a little bit of room (I think)..... Check the detailed information thread for the address, etc....

Dave B.
Eric P. and Liz P.
Tim N.
Mark S. and Ian S.
Donovan S. and Katie S.
Chris K. and Chateen K.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Doesn't seem to be a Detailed info thread yet. Though I know we've been to Dave's before, so the info is probably in one of those other old threads, but you don't name them "(DATE) Event at (PERSON)'s Place" so I'd have to dig around and that sounds like work.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ralphwiggum wrote:Holy crap, this one flew up quickly........ here is the current participant list.... if you know anyone that wants to participate, we currently have a little bit of room (I think)..... Check the detailed information thread for the address, etc....

Dave B.
Eric P.
Tim N.
Mark S. and Ian S.
Donovan S. and Katie S.
Chris K.
Liz is going to come along for this one, too.