July 30th Ballers Event

Chris K

Re: July 30th Ballers Event

Post by Chris K »

I just wish I had waited until I saw Chris and you play. I was going up the middle the whole damn time, burning a lot of bonus points. Wouldn't have won, of course, but I could have sucked a little less!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Sorry I didn't make it. I was a little busy.
image.jpeg
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

not too bad for someone who wasnt able to go just a week ago! what is the payout for a feat like that?
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting Tim, had a great time! I'm glad I took a typing class in school as I can no longer see the monitor thanks to your Rescue 911. It was like a car crash, I just kept staring at the lights all night. :shock:

Todd
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ralphwiggum wrote:not too bad for someone who wasnt able to go just a week ago! what is the payout for a feat like that?
4th place in D payed $400. So, +$300, considering entry was $100
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
lg40

Post by lg40 »

epthegeek wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:not too bad for someone who wasnt able to go just a week ago! what is the payout for a feat like that?
4th place in D payed $400. So, +$300, considering entry was $100
Winning. Nice job Eric.
:D
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks for hosting Tim. KD and I had a great time. Love the set up of the game room especially the steps.
Attachments
IMG_1513.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends