Hilton

Re: June 25th Ballers Night

Post by Hilton »

cant do either but that is cool.

have fun guys.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I'm in for the July 2nd. Happy to double down in 1 month.

You fathers and your special weekend. :lol:

If its settled for the June 25th then I wish you all the best. Mother F'ers. :evil: :twisted:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Put me down for a slot if there is room! :)
a.k.a. - Matt
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Pixelbleed wrote:Put me down for a slot if there is room! :)
Great meeting you last night at Mark's, Matt! I'm sure they'll be plenty of room with Neo's tournament going on the same day. There was enough interest last night with the people I talked to that we'll stick with June 25th. I'll post more info on the exact time as we get closer, but plan on the main league starting at 7pm as usual. I'll post my address and the full game list along with other info in the detailed scheduled information section in the next day or two.

Hope we'll have a good turnout and look forward to seeing everyone again!

Todd
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Checked the schedule and the 25th is actually good! One of the few days in June I don't have a ton of stuff going on. Put me down as a yes!
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Btw not sure if this is kosher but I figured I'd ask. If we are running short on participants I have a close buddy (friends for 15+ years) that would love to give up his 20 to play. He sometimes will join me at MGC and once at the Chicago expo... Just a pin enthusiast like myself. Real nice guy. Let me know if this might be a possibility.
a.k.a. - Matt
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Pixelbleed wrote:Btw not sure if this is kosher but I figured I'd ask. If we are running short on participants I have a close buddy (friends for 15+ years) that would love to give up his 20 to play. He sometimes will join me at MGC and once at the Chicago expo... Just a pin enthusiast like myself. Real nice guy. Let me know if this might be a possibility.
He can be on the regular sub list just like you. If we have room at an event, both of you can roll no problem. Have him sign up here and shoot me his email and I can get him on the communication list.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

cant do the 25th Todd. Let me know if you need someone to come over the weekend before and playtest games :)
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Pixelbleed wrote:Btw not sure if this is kosher but I figured I'd ask. If we are running short on participants I have a close buddy (friends for 15+ years) that would love to give up his 20 to play. He sometimes will join me at MGC and once at the Chicago expo... Just a pin enthusiast like myself. Real nice guy. Let me know if this might be a possibility.
He can be on the regular sub list just like you. If we have room at an event, both of you can roll no problem. Have him sign up here and shoot me his email and I can get him on the communication list.
I'm getting him in the process of registering and contacting you. I hope you all get to meet my buddy. Real chill guy who plays a STELLAR mean guitar. Seriously a great guy I am proud to know. :)
a.k.a. - Matt
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I posted the game list and my address/contact info in the "Detailed Scheduled Information" section. I'll post more info as it becomes available.

Todd
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Hey cool, I can make this one, it's scheduled during my vacation!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I can make it for the 25th.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm in! Two in a row!!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I'm in. Not sure yet if Liz is coming with.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Glad to see so many people will be able to make it!

I just filled the candy machine with 12lbs of fresh, wholesome (and nutritious) goodness. You'll need some extra energy if you get a 4 player game going on ID4 (as I've seen some epic battles on that one)! :o
20160605_222616.jpg