16. Dez- 12
17. Donovan- 10
18. Matt C.- 7
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ralphwiggum

Re: June 25th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Big thanks to Todd for hosting. The diversity of your collection is always second to none, and the quality is insane. Also big thanks to Laura coming down giving away "Todd's singles"...... Just a great night!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks to Todd and Laura for hosting. I think the best part was when little Eva came down to see who all those noisy people were in her basement. :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

lg40 wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:
ChrisS wrote:
Have you been brushing up on your stance and curse words? You have big shoes to fill. :shock:

Maybe Lyman Sheets can help me out on this. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVAcBKqV8k
Wait. Did you just compare yourself to LS????? Bold move.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Thanks to Todd and Laura for hosting! What a great variety of tables! Loved the candy machine too. Turns out you can play pinball forever with enough sugar. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Big thanks for Todd, Laura, and Eva for hosting! Todd's collection is amazing and it's a treat to play such unique and pristine games. Also thanks for the Star Wars translite, now I just need to find a frame to hang it in my basement arcade once I get everything put back together.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks to everyone for coming over, had an absolute blast! Eva kept saying "people" when she heard the games and talking downstairs and had to check it all out. Even with all the noise from the games (and my brother), she ended up sleeping through it all. :D

Todd
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Thanks Todd and Laura for hosting! Your collection is awesome and some of the best examples of games I've played.

Thanks again!
Greg
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote:
lg40 wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:

Maybe Lyman Sheets can help me out on this. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVAcBKqV8k
No, but we used to hang out once in a while. :lol:
Attachments
1167539_10151624232993481_697236528_o.jpg
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
lg40

Post by lg40 »

lg40 wrote:
ChrisS wrote:
lg40 wrote:
Just Kidding.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks Todd and Laura for hosting. Had a great time even though your pins were kicking my ass. Great BBQ.
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Thanks again for hosting. I had an absolute blast, ended last but managed to squeak out a win on the side game. Winning a bit of cash and more importantly a Road Show translite was spectacular. VERY VERY cool. Thanks for the fun times and memories for sure!
a.k.a. - Matt
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

That was a heck of a game on Flintstones!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

lg40 wrote:
lg40 wrote:
ChrisS wrote:
Just Kidding.
How did you do? Did you make KD proud? I would say no based on the standings....... :lol:

I kid, I kid. You're good people. :mrgreen:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote:
lg40 wrote:
lg40 wrote: No, but we used to hang out once in a while. :lol:
Just Kidding.
How did you do? Did you make KD proud? I would say no based on the standings....... :lol:

I kid, I kid. You're good people. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I would have been better off letting the ball drain. Todd has a great collection of pins, but the pinball gods had no love for me that day. KD only gave me her pity. I believe KD is my lucky charm, so I'm not letting her to go with friends on Ballers for Dollars anymore. :lol: