May 28th Ballers Night

ralphwiggum

May 28th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

The less musically talented of the Siedler brothers is hosting in May. Lodi is our location. I will be sending a Calendar event out shortly. Please email me, respond to the invite, or respond in this thread with your RSVP.

We have room for 20 at this event.
Mark (or I) will post in the detailed information section with all of the nights notes.

Thanks Mark!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Methos

Re: May (TBD) Ballers Night

Post by Methos »

Game list will be posted soon. And I used to play the bagpipes so that counts for something right? I"ll work on leaning Subdivisions on them so I can match Andy's skill level.

:lol:
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Did you pick a weekend for Ballers yet Mark?

/stares at calendar
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Looks like most of my weekends are open in May, so should be able to make it; whenever Mark decides on a date :P
Methos

Post by Methos »

I did, but I can't recall it. I will look tonight.
ralphwiggum

Re: May 28th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Calendar invite has been sent. May 28th. Mark is opening his doors at 4pm and the main event starts at 7pm. Thanks Mark!
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Bummer. I'll have to miss this one as well. Mark has a great collection.

Have fun
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

GREAT date Mark! I'm in! Could REALLY use a carpool on this one though. You going Tim?
Methos

Post by Methos »

Have many new games in the line up. Right now it's looking like:

Quicksilver
Getaway
Torpedo Alley
Attack From Mars
Monster Bash
Diner
Dr. Dude
Scared Stiff
Dracula
Time Machine
Mustang
Tron
Kiss
Metallica
Indy 500
Swords of Fury
Medusa

There might be 1 or 2 that I'm forgetting at the moment. ;)

Will have food, drink, music, and fishing in the back if you're up for it.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Darn, I can't make it that weekend. Our office electrical blew up some months ago, and our building crew picked Memorial Day weekend to finally make the repairs.

Have a great time, guys!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Would this be an event that I could possibly be invited to? I know Tullster and PaulyB could vouch for me. PaulyB has never met me, but we have corresponded a fair amount and Steve has met me on multiple occasions. I read through the details on this and although Id eventually love to be invited into my local league next year, I was hoping to have some fun at pinball meet ups this year.
Thanks again for any details, etc.
-Matt C.
a.k.a. - Matt
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Pixelbleed wrote:Would this be an event that I could possibly be invited to? I know Tullster and PaulyB could vouch for me. PaulyB has never met me, but we have corresponded a fair amount and Steve has met me on multiple occasions. I read through the details on this and although Id eventually love to be invited into my local league next year, I was hoping to have some fun at pinball meet ups this year.
Thanks again for any details, etc.
-Matt C.
No invitation needed, we will take anyone's money... :) I guarantee you will have fun at Ballers..... It isn't overly serious, and there are always a variety of different folks that just enjoy hanging out and playing. PM me your first and last name (Just your last initial is fine, but we have other Matts that attend, so I need to keep track who is who) and your email address and I will get you added to the monthly communication list and calendar invite.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Pixelbleed wrote: Id eventually love to be invited into my local league next year, I was hoping to have some fun at pinball meet ups this year.

Hi Matt >> Just saw this. I assume you are talking about MadCity Flippers which is the local Madison based league. MCF is not really an "invite" sort of thing. Pretty sure you just need to reach out to some of the board of directors and request to be put on the waitlist. I think the current board includes Steve Tully, Mike S, Tim E, Sean S, and Mark S. Those guys should be able to give you any info you need on what it takes to join or be a host for future years (Season runs on the calendar year). Pretty sure they give preference to hosts but honestly not sure on the details on bringing in new members.

Definately check out Ballers league as it can be super fun and very low key.

If you want to scratch your pinball itch then please stop on out at one/all of the Madison Pinball monthly events (1st Thursday at Alt Brew, 2nd Wed at Pooleys, and 3rd Sat at Schwoeglers). Great way to meetmore locals and play some casual but competitive games.
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Hilton wrote:
Pixelbleed wrote: Id eventually love to be invited into my local league next year, I was hoping to have some fun at pinball meet ups this year.

Hi Matt >> Just saw this. I assume you are talking about MadCity Flippers which is the local Madison based league. MCF is not really an "invite" sort of thing. Pretty sure you just need to reach out to some of the board of directors and request to be put on the waitlist. I think the current board includes Steve Tully, Mike S, Tim E, Sean S, and Mark S. Those guys should be able to give you any info you need on what it takes to join or be a host for future years (Season runs on the calendar year). Pretty sure they give preference to hosts but honestly not sure on the details on bringing in new members.

Definately check out Ballers league as it can be super fun and very low key.

If you want to scratch your pinball itch then please stop on out at one/all of the Madison Pinball monthly events (1st Thursday at Alt Brew, 2nd Wed at Pooleys, and 3rd Sat at Schwoeglers). Great way to meetmore locals and play some casual but competitive games.
Thanks a lot for the info! I appreciate it all and will reach out to Steve and others to see if I can get on the waiting list!
a.k.a. - Matt
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Alright, getting the attendance list started now.....

Hosts and Guest
Mark S. and Ian S.
Andrew S.
Chris M.
Tim N.

Subs
Jason M.
Donovan W.
Katie W.
Greg P.
Matt C.
Current Collection