May 28th Ballers Night

Methos

Re: May 28th Ballers Night

Post by Methos »

Address is posted.

Also, if you have kids or others that want to come and hang out, that is cool. I have 2 other children and they will have video games set upstairs. Most of you have already been here, so you know there is entertainment everywhere.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ralphwiggum wrote:
lg40 wrote:What time is it for Ballers this week and the address? :shock:
Doors open at 4, event starts at 7. I will post his address tomorrow morning in the private forum.
Sorry, I don't want to be late like that one time. :oops:
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

lg40 wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:
lg40 wrote:What time is it for Ballers this week and the address? :shock:
Doors open at 4, event starts at 7. I will post his address tomorrow morning in the private forum.
Sorry, I don't want to be late like that one time. :oops:

LOL.... Just blame Katie, she doesnt post on here.... :lol:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Thanks for an excellent evening. Both the pinball and company was great. I'm best with faces so next time if I don't remember your name don't worry... I remember your face! Thanks again I had a blast.
a.k.a. - Matt
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Results-

Side Game
Wild Fyre- 256, 350- Tim E. ($20)

Main Event
1. Tim E.- 28 ($70)
2. Neo S.- 22 ($50)
3. Ian S.- 22 ($40)
4. Brodde P.- 20 ($20)
5. Jason M.- 20
6. Mark S.- 18
10. Matt C.- 16
10. Todd E.- 16
10. Eric P.- 16
10. Katie W.- 16
14. Tully- 14
14. Dave M.- 14
14. Dave B.- 14
14. Tim N.- 14
15. Donovan W.- 13
16. Garrett P.- 12
17. Chris M.- 11
19. Devin- 10
19. Stephanie-10
20. Andrew S.- 8
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Thanks for hosting, as always, Mark. While we didnt get snow this time, we did drive through hail to get there. If anyone is planning a wedding, take a look at when Mark is hosting, and don't have your wedding on that day.

Pixelbleed, glad you were able to make it out, I hope you enjoyed yourself, pretty quick how fast $20 goes, huh? :lol:

Man, Wildfyre is such a different game, I really enjoyed that one quite a bit. As for Metallica- Suck it....
Current Collection
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Wiggum on MET LOL!
Thanks for hosting Mark, the games, Zoey, and the BBQ were awesome.
Thanks to Wiggum for this league and this website and your dollars in dollar games . :D
Awesome time last night. Really great group of pinheads. Great to see Dave...Great to meet Matt, glad you could make it.
I agree with Wiggum, Wild Fyre is pretty darn cool...too bad Ian. lol!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Glad that everyone had a great time. I thought the weather was going to hold up, but it obviously did not. One of these dates we'll get a nice day out of it. Great to see some new faces and some I haven't seen for awhile.

I told Ian before it started that Wild Fyre was going to be the "game" of the night. He said no way that would happen and no one would want to play it. What does he know... :D
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I what to thank you for hosting, Mark. Great line up of pins. We got worried the storm might knock out the power, but that wasn't the case. Here are some pictures from last night. :D
Attachments
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

Thanks for hosting, Mark! It was nice to see you, your family and all the usual suspects. I think it's been so long that I don't think you have any of the same games set up now that where there when i was there last time. That is pretty awesome! Maybe Scared Stiff but that's a different one, so it doesn't count! :lol:

Thank you to all you guys who host for those of us who are too crazy to handle the stress of owning a large collection. I tried but it made me crazier than even I care to be.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Thanks for hosting Mark and Ian, we always have a great time at your place with the awesome collection and food!

G#
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks Mark and Ian for a great night! I had a blast playing the games and enjoyed talking with everyone I could in such a short time between games.

I agree with Tim, how come every time you host there's some catastrophic weather event? Are you secretly a meteorologist and plan your events as an inside joke? Chris even rode his cycle because you said it'd be a nice day. :lol:

Hope everyone can make it to my place on June 25th!

Todd
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks to Mark and family! I had a great time, it was a lot of fun to see everyone again. I hope to make it to 2 in a row at Todd's!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Thanks for hosting, Mark! Had a great time, as always.