March 19th Ballers Night

ralphwiggum

Re: March 19th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Big thanks to Neo for opening up his collection for us.... Man, there are some different titles in there for sure. Just a really fun and different lineup. Thos Zaccarias are really geared towards multiplayer games, they dont play too long (unless you are playing dollar games against me on robot), and their scoring is very balanced.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks Neo for hosting. KD and I had a great time. Loved playing Spooky and the other Zac pins. Food was great (pretty sure i had 4 taco's then later on just ate the awesome meat mmmmmmm so good).
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Sorry we missed Neos. We were busy standing in line to play ghostbusters at TPF.

Spoiler alert: it's fun
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Thanks to Neo for hosting! Had an awesome time! It was weird actually winning money for a change, if only on dollar games, lol.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

ralphwiggum wrote:"Tim you should have stuck around. J. had a huge smile on his face because for some reason he was taking most of our dollars."

Yeah right.... Next your gonna tell me Chris K. took second last night.... :o
Hearing everyone say "I've never even SEEN one of these before!" Might have had a bit of a role in that. All hail Zaccaria!

Thanks for hosting, Neo! Spooky was fantastic. Robot kicked my ass, repeatedly. And sorry about the beer--I should have called paper instead of rock. I've got $40 for your carpet when you need a switch!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Thanks Neo for hosting! It was a great time . . . loved playing all the Zac's.
Greg,

That's what it looked like last night when you left, right?
Yes Chris. No need to repeat the obvious. :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:Results

Side Game
Orbitor 1
Todd E.- 453,150

Main Event
1. Neo S.- 24 ($60)
2. Chris K.- 24 ($40)
3. Tim N.- 22 ($20)
4. Chris S.- 20
5. Greg G.- 19
6. Todd E.- 17
8. Katie- 15
8. Tim F.- 18
9. Jason M.- 14
10. Jenell- 13
11. Greg B.- 12
13. Jim R.- 10
13. Donovan- 10
14. Stephanie- 9

Damn it. Sorry of my life. Just coming up a little bit short.

Tim, I thought you said I sucked this weekend.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.