February 6th Ballers Night

Chris K

Re: February 6th Ballers Night

Post by Chris K »

Thanks for hosting, Tully! I had a great time, and way too much cheese.

Thanks for bringing headphones, Ken, so we didn't have to listen to all those boy bands. :)

I'm up for Skill Rollers For Dollars!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote:Thanks Tully. I had a great time.

It's really the best league. I always spend the entire night laughing and joking with everyone. Except KD. She is way to intense. :D

The pinball always seems to be secondary.

Count me in for the skill roll league.

Finally thanks to Brodie, Kingpin and some of the other regs for not being able to make it. As a result Garrett and I were able to move further up in the pack. :lol:
KD says "I can't help it that just who I am". ;)
Last edited by lg40 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Thanks Tully. KD and I had a great time even though I missed the early posted time. My bad. My insides still hurt from laughing so hard! I thinking after I get the pins on my list, Skill-Roll is going to be next. :lol:
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Post by Ken »

Well said Chris S.Especially the part about KD ;)

Love that Donavan is so cool calm and collected and KD is the opposite.

Chris K, one direction is where it's at!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Awesome time as always Tully. I wish I had a whole garage to put pins in, it is a great set up! Nice to see Todd out and playing again too, missed ya buddy.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I kind of want to build a skill roll, with a few extra runs back and forth and like sound effects and shit.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Huge thanks to Tully for hosting! Had an awesome time, even though I ended up near the bottom (as usual I guess, lol).

After last night I'm suspending my search for a Skill Roll, the price jump is going to suck with everyone looking for one now :P
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

lg40 wrote:
ChrisS wrote:Thanks Tully. I had a great time.

It's really the best league. I always spend the entire night laughing and joking with everyone. Except KD. She is way to intense. :D

The pinball always seems to be secondary.

Count me in for the skill roll league.

Finally thanks to Brodie, Kingpin and some of the other regs for not being able to make it. As a result Garrett and I were able to move further up in the pack. :lol:
KD says "I can't help it that just who I am". ;)
That's why we all love her. I mean who "F" bombs the Skill Roll........KD does................Mic Drop...........
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Ken wrote:Chris K, one direction is where it's at!
Good thing Chateen didn't hear that. She'd smack you with her New Kids on the Block Trapper Keeper! ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks to all who attended! It was a blast hosting such a great group, and we're glad everyone had a great time. :D

Congratulations to the winners!

It's interesting what the Skill Roll can do to a seemingly pleasant, well-mannered person with a dollar ! :shock:

Tully
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting Tully, had an absolute blast! Your garage seemed twice as big without that giant race car game sitting by your back door. ;)

Great to finally get out and see everyone again! :D
tullster

Post by tullster »

Yeah, it's nice to have that big ass Race Drivin' outta there. It's at a campground where it'll hopefully stay forever!

Confession time...I noticed something yesterday... The main ramp on Rolling Stones wasn't registering. Looked into it and discovered I hadn't re-connected the switch underneath when I worked on it recently! It's registering now and at least we'll be able to complete some modes now! :oops: Sorry about that!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

tullster wrote:Yeah, it's nice to have that big ass Race Drivin' outta there. It's at a campground where it'll hopefully stay forever!

Confession time...I noticed something yesterday... The main ramp on Rolling Stones wasn't registering. Looked into it and discovered I hadn't re-connected the switch underneath when I worked on it recently! It's registering now and at least we'll be able to complete some modes now! :oops: Sorry about that!

Refunds will be issued promptly, lol....

We are just happy you let us in the garage... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix