Let's Do This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisS

Let's Do This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ChrisS »

Ok the holiday is over. Who is hosting first?

Won some money on the scratch off lottery tickets at Xmas so I have some fresh new dollars to lose.

:D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Re: Let's Do This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ken »

Gotta love Chris's enthusiasm! :D
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

i'm in. i nominate Chris S. nothing like a winter drive from the Dells to Lake Geneva to make the win that much better for me.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

KingPin Games wrote:i'm in. i nominate Chris S. nothing like a winter drive from the Dells to Lake Geneva to make the win that much better for me.
I would say fine but it seems like we were just here. Happy to host at the end of the month though if people want me to.

I hope you weren't on the roads yesterday. It was a nightmare out there. I was just cruising around town and had it in 4x4 all day.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Post by Methos »

I'm in, let's get this party started!

I got nowhere to go but up in the rankings.

:)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I'm hoping to keep my winning streak going this year.........#16 again........ :lol: :roll:

I'm sure that will keep many happy as I throw money at the pot.

Chris
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I know how you feel Chris. Nobling doesn't even wait to play the games with me any more, he just puts my money in his pocket and says "Ha Ha" before he goes to play with another group! Thinking of changing my nick to Dolla DollaBillYall. :)
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote:I know how you feel Chris. Nobling doesn't even wait to play the games with me any more, he just puts my money in his pocket and says "Ha Ha" before he goes to play with another group!
What do you expect from a dude that used the initials DIK. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Cough Cough !!!!!!!!!!!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Cough Cough !!!!!!!!!!!

For Chris' health's sake, the schedule has been posted. I gotta be honest, it is sort of refreshing to see a guy get so excited about giving his money away. 8-)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Ken

Post by Ken »

Ballers schedule looks awesome! Should clears Chris's cough right up!!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
ChrisS wrote:Cough Cough !!!!!!!!!!!
For Chris' health's sake, the schedule has been posted. I gotta be honest, it is sort of refreshing to see a guy get so excited about giving his money away. 8-)

To be fair. I have no issue giving them away especially when you let me slide them in your G-string.

:lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Actually you know what's funny. There is a mix up with my gmail account and it wasn't updating to mail server so somehow I missed all the picks for the months. Looks like I might be off the hook for the year. Sweeeeeet.