Thank you Tim!

BigDaddyBanjo

Thank you Tim!

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hey Tim,

Just wanted to take a minute and thank you for organizing the BFD league. Every time I put up a GC on one of our games downstairs*, Brodde says "BFD" to me and I smile knowing that he is referencing how much fun he has at the BFD league nights when we share this game we love together...

seriously, thanks man!

Garrett

*ok that part of the story is obviously made up. I don't have any GC's except for right after "changing the batteries"
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ralphwiggum

Re: Thank you Tim!

Post by ralphwiggum »

It's my pleasure... Honestly. Just a fun relaxing night out with a bunch of cool folks. Couldn't ask for much more. I should be thanking you though.... I didn't put any dollar game winnings in the stats post, or I would most likely have to fill out a W2 form. I am pretty sure, you are a large part of that... :lol:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

That's it? It's over? Can we do it again?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Oh yeah, it's not over.... 2016 is right around the corner.... I will be hitting you guys up to host as well. I am going to try to get a few new people into the hosting rotation too... This party starts back up in January.

2015 is over though.... Enjoy your Christmas Ballers, make sure you ask Santa for some singles!
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks Tim. Thanks for organizing a league that I can't win any money in. Thanks a lot buddy.

Sign me up for hosting next year if you'll have me.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:Thanks Tim. Thanks for organizing a league that I can't win any money in. Thanks a lot buddy.

Sign me up for hosting next year if you'll have me.

Chris
I am a pretty creative guy, but for the life of me, I am struggling to find a way to create a pinball league that you can do well in.... :twisted:
Current Collection
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I would also like to thank for making Ballers for Dollars league. Our time can be very limited and trying to make it to a traditional league would be imposssible. There are a lot of peolpe in this group that have the same situation and feel the same way. It is a great idea and we hope it continues throughout the years. :D
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Can't wait to make some more donations in 2016!