November 14th League Night

ChrisS

Re: November 14th League Night

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to everyone for coming and hanging out. Its always such a great group of people and I know for some its a really long drive.

Congrats to Kingpin for doubling down on the day.

Sorry some of the machines had issues throughout the evening. Thanks to Mark, Tully and Garrett for getting your hands dirty and helping solve some of them before the start of league.

It was a good night.
5 bags of chips
230 wings
and countless soda, water and beer were all consumed :lol:

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

As always, the games were awesome and the wings were amazing. Always a crazy good time at your place Chris. Thanks for running a great tourney to Tim as well!

Heavy-Metal-MELTDOWN!!!!!

G#
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Kd and I had a great night, as always. Chris has an awesome assortment of games, not to mention the great food. We are also very thankful he let us stay the night. It let us enjoy ourselves a lot more, knowing we didn't have to drive all the way home in the middle of the night. (Btw, the bed was extremely comfortable! lol)
Thanks for being a great host, Chris!
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Main Event
1. Chris M.- 26
2. Greg P.- 22
3. Alec S.- 20
4. Tully- 20
5. Ken K.- 20
6. Mark S.- 20
8. Dave B.- 18
8. Brodde P.- 18
13. Jason M.- 16
13. Garrett P.- 16
13. Chris K.- 16
13. Chris S.- 16
13. Katie- 16
16. Ian S.- 14
16. Donovan- 14
16. Tim N.- 14
17. Greg B.- 12
18. Devin- 10
19. Bash- 8
20. Leah- 4

Side Game
Riverboat Gambler
Ian S.- 10,112,330
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

What the hell is the deal with these wings, are they laced with crack cocaine or something? When I woke up this morning, I was looking around the house at stuff I could sell to buy more wings.... Those things are crazy good.....

Awesome night as always dude.... Although I think I had more success on the elliptical trainer than I did playing pinball.

I gotta say, I am really enjoying the high class folks that participate in this league. I saw more DIKs across the board around Chris's collection than I did regular initials.... :shock:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
tullster

Post by tullster »

Devin and I had a blast as well, and made it home in one piece with no deer close calls. I was amazed that I squeaked out a 4th place finish! Also great to spend time with some great people. And thanks for being cool to Devin, he needs it and I appreciate that a LOT.

Thanks to Chris for the hospitality and great games. I enjoyed finally playing a Kiss premium! Party Zone, No Good Gophers, Radical and HMM!! were highlights too. Devin really enjoyed Police Force and Kiss.

230 Wings?!! Crazy!

Thanks again, Tully
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Who knew that the sugar shack had such great wings?

Thanks, Chris! I had a great time, really glad I could make it out.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Who knew that the sugar shack had such great wings?
I thought that place was known for their breasts and foot long dogs.... Color me impressed...
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:
DeaconBlooze wrote:Who knew that the sugar shack had such great wings?
I thought that place was known for their breasts and foot long dogs.... Color me impressed...
I'm surprised you know about the first one Tim. I thought you only spent time upstairs looking at the foot longs.

Thanks again guys. Love that I'm consistently right in the middle of the.pack. No hope for advancement.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
TMFish

Post by TMFish »

footlong.jpg
footlong.jpg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

TMFish wrote:
footlong.jpg

You win the internet today.... That is such a great movie!
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I can a foul............. Jumping in on a thread for an event that he bailed on. :lol:

You feeling better Fish?

chris
TMFish

Post by TMFish »

ChrisS wrote: You feeling better Fish?

chris
Yea, getting better. *cough-cough*

Thanks.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sounds like you and Dave got the same thing.

He is still sick. :(
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

ChrisS wrote:Sounds like you and Dave got the same thing.

He is still sick. :(

Really bummed i missed this one. Today is the first day in five days that i didn't have a 102 (ish) degree fever. I'm glad i erred on the side of caution and didn't go because this was one butt-kicker of a flu. I would have felt like a DIK if i got anyone else sick with this shiz. :lol: