October 31st Halloween Baller (cancelled)

KingPin Games

October 31st Halloween Baller (cancelled)

Post by KingPin Games »

Hey guys/gals

i just got my America's Most Haunted last week at Mad Rollin and thought it would be a great time to do a Haunted Halloween Ballers. I know that we already have a baller event on the books for October, but if people want to come up for a second one (and a chance to play AMH) then i would be happy to host.

I would also like to make it a costume contest.

Rules for costume contest

1) you must be able to play pinball in your costume
2) your costume may not interfere with other pinball players (do not come as a NIB machine as you will take up too much space)
3) no liquid (blood, puss, etc) that will drip onto the carpet

There will be a 1st and 2nd place prize (i will order them soon, probably gift cards)

House rules

1) no shoes past the front door (an extra pair of shoes/slippers is alright)

I will try to come up with theme appropriate food.

let me know if you have any suggestions.

Game list in signature is current.
Last edited by KingPin Games on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ChrisS

Re: October 31st Halloween Baller

Post by ChrisS »

Looks like I should be able to make it to this. Sounds like a great time.

Put me down as a maybe right now.

I would like to bring issue with rule #2. Can we get a ruling if Enders now has to keep his stance inside the size of the pin for this event? :lol:

>2) your costume may not interfere with other pinball players (do not come as a NIB machine as you will take up too much space)

Ken and Paul it looks like you should start working on incorporating headphones into your costume design. :shock:
Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 10.32.58 AM.png
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I might be able to make it. It depends on how are moving go's.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Post by Ken »

Forgot all about this! Still a go Chris? Not sure if I have to work on the 1st. Will check tonight.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Looks like I have to work that Sunday night. :x
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I have to bail as well. I was looking forward to Kingpin's pointers on AMH. He was giving us all the skinny on WOZ at an event and he is a great teacher of rule sets and strategy.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I will be able to make it to the party. Just dont know where it is. :D
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

alright guys/gals. we are about a week out and i am looking for a head count. I would need to know by wednesday in order to plan the menu, get the house cleaned up, and make sure all the games are working.

Obviously i live at one of the further destinations so i do not want to waste anyone's time to drive all the way up if there will only be 4 of us there.

line up has changed slightly

removed (to eric's house)
Black Knight 2000
Star Trek The Next Generation

added to my collection
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Tales from the Crypt (not working, will not be working by game day)
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I am still waiting on a client to determine her schedule. She may be in town and I will need to entertain her on Saturday by the looks of it.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Hilton wrote:I am still waiting on a client to determine her schedule. She may be in town and I will need to entertain her on Saturday by the looks of it.
bring her with
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I would like to retain my job at this time.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Okay folks

Here is the list so far

Kingpin
Alyssa
Donovan
Kd
Tim enders

If we cant flesh out 10 people total then I am going to have to cancel. I will need to know by Wednesday oct. 28th in order to get the room and menu done.

Thanks

Christopher
lg40

Post by lg40 »

I can see if I can bring two other people if thats cool with you?
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

If you would like to, but I have a feeling we're not going to make it to 10 people
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

KingPin Games

Re: October 31st Halloween Baller (cencelled)

Post by KingPin Games »

Just waiting to be discharged from the hospital. Apparently I have mono. I just to go ahead and cancel this event since I do not have the energy to get everything ready
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell