October 24th League Night

ChrisS

Re: October 24th League Night

Post by ChrisS »

TMFish wrote:It was a good time last night, except for this...
index1 (Medium).jpg

This may be the best post on the entire website.

This makes me smile. :D
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hahahaha..... Sure are a lot of diks in that place.... I can only personally take credit for Mustang, T3, and Walking Dead. Kevin C. is the DIK on Star Trek....

My favorite part of the night was when I was playing T3 and fish was telling me what to shoot, and then it was at that moment he realized he just created a self induced DIK.... I believe his quote was "what the fuck am I telling you for, you are just going to put a DIK up here"... LOL....

Thanks again Tim.... I had a great time and you have a great lineup. I will get some results posted up in the next 48 hours.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Main Event
1. Tim F.- 23
2. Rob A.- 22
3. Kevin C.- 22
4. Tim N.- 19
5. Zach- 18
6. Eric P.- 17
7. Liz P.- 15
8. Greg B.- 14
9. Jon P.- 12
11. Jason M.- 11
11. Janet- 11
12. Todd- 8

Side Game
Breakshot
Kevin C.- 8,000,000
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune