July 25th League Night

ralphwiggum

July 25th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Eric P. is our gracious host and will be posting game/event details in this thread. For Detailed schedule information, please go to DETAILED SCHEDULE INFORMATION.

YOU MUST CONFIRM ATTENDANCE ON THE CALENDAR- A calendar invite has been sent out, if you didn't receive please post here so that we can send another one out. This makes it much easier for Eric P. and myself to keep track of attendance for this event. It is important to have a firm number for the night to keep things running smooth.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Re: July 25th League Night

Post by epthegeek »

Sorry I couldn't do the 18th and avoid the Madison league day, had other stuff on the books already for that day.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

it is what it is. wish i could make it down, but i am the host for the madison league night and it would be difficult for me to sneak away.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Ken

Post by Ken »

Wish I could make it down too! Haven't been to E's place in a while. But Chris has the best food in the league and there is no way I'm missing that! :)
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Looks like this idea was a bust.

/at least I'll be in first place
//as the only attendee
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Actually, I don't think it is.....

I just don't think most people have updated their calendar or emailed me or whatever....

I guess I can start the list now that I know of...

Attending-

Eric P.
Liz P.
Tim N.
Chris S.
Jim R.
Jenell L.
Current Collection
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I just went to the calendar thing to try to mark myself down as attending and don't see an option to do so.

But yeah, Liz and I will be there.

I'm thinkin' we'll just get Dominos for food - so we could do a SUMMER DISCOUNT - 50% OFF HOST FEE! or something.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote:I just went to the calendar thing to try to mark myself down as attending and don't see an option to do so.

But yeah, Liz and I will be there.

I'm thinkin' we'll just get Dominos for food - so we could do a SUMMER DISCOUNT - 50% OFF HOST FEE! or something.

Yeah the calendar is hit or miss for people. For those that already have Gmail accounts, they really have no issues, for those that don't, they tend to run into some issues. the one downside to the calendar is that you have to sign up for an account with google (not gmail, you can use your existing email account), and login to google with that account. Once you do that, you are golden.

I am fine with whatever people want to relay attendance to me- Calendar, posting here, email, whatever... I just like to get an answer one way or the other without having to hunt people down...
Current Collection
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I recruited Corey and Becky to up he numbers.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I won't be able to make it, but thanks to Eric for grabbing this on short notice!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

epthegeek wrote:Looks like this idea was a bust.

/at least I'll be in first place
//as the only attendee

Hardly a bust with E hosting, and Tim and Chris attending. Those two can make a party by themselves!

Jim and Jennel are not bad either ;)

You guys will have a blast!
KevinKC

Post by KevinKC »

Hey Guys, new to the forum... Ken was talking up the Ballers for Dollars to me last week. Is it too late to join in for this Saturday/ where's it at?

Thanks
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Kevin is a solid dude and I can vouch for him also.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

KevinKC wrote:Hey Guys, new to the forum... Ken was talking up the Ballers for Dollars to me last week. Is it too late to join in for this Saturday/ where's it at?

Thanks
Tim would have to say for sure as he's taking all the confirmations -- but I think we're still light enough on attendance to have room.

Also: Tim -- side note, plans changed for Corey & Becky, so they're not in like I thought.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sorry Dudes,

I still have to get used to the confirmation thing with Gmail since I never use it.

I'm in. Pizza is fine by me. Do what makes it easy for you guys. Looking forward to another trip your way.

For those on the fence Eric has a great collection. Between his machines and the loaner machines its one of the best collections in SEWI.

See you Saturday.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.