Hilton

Re: August 15th League Night

Post by Hilton »

would be a cool bday surprise for you.

I hope you get the call on Friday :)
Methos

Post by Methos »

All is ready to go, I had the boy attend to the machines so if there are any problems, file a complaint with him.

Phone again is 608-592-7165, so call if you lost your way at all. Doors open at 5.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

tell Ian I am filing a preemptive complaint on Diner. He seems to have neglected working on any of the non-DMDs ;)
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm a scratch for tonight, couldn't get things to align. Have fun.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm a scratch for tonight, couldn't get things to align. Have fun.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Thanks for hosting mark. Always a fun time.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Main Event
1. Tim E.- 26
2. Mark S.- 22
4. Chris M.- 20 (won playoff)
4. Jason M.- 20
5. Mike S.- 19
7. Katie- 17
7. Chris S.- 17
8. Ian S.- 16
9. Donovan- 15
10. Tim N.- 14
11. Paul O.- 13
13. Jen S.- 9
13. Alyssa- 9
14.. Greg B.- 7

Side Game- Quicksilver
Chris M.- 402,930
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Big thanks to the Seidlers for opening their home. What a fun night. I managed to take home exactly two dollars, my kids hopes of attending college are starting to fade quickly. I may have to find a new hobby to support their education.... :oops:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Thanks Mark for hosting. I had a awesome time . . . even though I sucked. Love your collection.
Methos

Post by Methos »

ralphwiggum wrote:Big thanks to the Seidlers for opening their home. What a fun night. I managed to take home exactly two dollars, my kids hopes of attending college are starting to fade quickly. I may have to find a new hobby to support their education.... :oops:
Maybe, but you did allow for a first time Baller the opportunity to beat you on Swords of Fury. In fact she mentioned it this morning as the highlight of the night.

Can't really put a value on something like that right? :D :D

Thanks to all for coming out, I know some folks had a lot of driving time ahead of them. Having these during the non-winter months always seem to be a bit easier.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ahhhhh. Right in the middle of the pack where I belong.

Thanks for hosting Mark.

It was a great evening and its nice to see all the regulars.

Can't wait to do it again next month.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Thanks again for hosting, Mark. Let me know if you want to play anymore $5 games this week as I need spending money for the weekend coming up... :lol:
It was an incredible night of pinball. I finally got home and to bed at 3:30am... :D
Methos

Post by Methos »

Tim E wrote:Thanks again for hosting, Mark. Let me know if you want to play anymore $5 games this week as I need spending money for the weekend coming up... :lol:
It was an incredible night of pinball. I finally got home and to bed at 3:30am... :D
I can't believe you took advantage of me like that...you knew I had a few beers and even on a good day, I was at a disadvantage.

The boy didn't try to stop me either but I expect that from him.

:D
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Methos wrote:
Tim E wrote:Thanks again for hosting, Mark. Let me know if you want to play anymore $5 games this week as I need spending money for the weekend coming up... :lol:
I can't believe you took advantage of me like that...you knew I had a few beers and even on a good day, I was at a disadvantage.

Your right, I found Ian actually pulling for me. What a great kid! We had some great games. I did like your performance on Tommy with the blinders on. You won it. Nice work. The best was when I was at just over a million on Torpedo Alley and Mike was at 8 Million and you bet me $5 that I could not pass him with my remaining ball. Mike probably did not like your extra motivation for me... :D So awesome! That story is worth it regardless of the money... :)
Methos

Post by Methos »

Tim E wrote:
Methos wrote:

Your right, I found Ian actually pulling for me. What a great kid! We had some great games. I did like your performance on Tommy with the blinders on. You won it. Nice work. The best was when I was at just over a million on Torpedo Alley and Mike was at 8 Million and you bet me $5 that I could not pass him with my remaining ball. Mike probably did not like your extra motivation for me... :D So awesome! That story is worth it regardless of the money... :)
Yeah, I feel lousy for that and I owe Mike one for that.I should have kept my trap shut unless it was I that was top dog at that time, but both your first two balls were pretty weak. Lesson learned.

:)