May 30th League Night

Methos

Re: May 30th League Night

Post by Methos »

I did notice your request for YYZ went unfilled. Maybe next time. :)

Hope everyone had a great time. As always good friends, good pinball, and I starting off strong and finishing weak.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Methos wrote:I did notice your request for YYZ went unfilled. Maybe next time. :)

Hope everyone had a great time. As always good friends, good pinball, and I starting off strong and finishing weak.
But you had a smile on your face all night. Proud PaPa of the winning player. And proud Bro of our gracious host. Plus a key component of setting the whole night up. Thanks to you too Mark!!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Andy,

Fantastic Night. Thanks for hosting. Goldball was great. I have a new appreciation for WOZ after getting to play it with Kingpin. And thanks to Ken for the help with Mustang..........Oh wait was that considered coaching? :lol:

Until the next one.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

NO COACHING!!! :roll:

He'll, I was coached all night on Shadow and still failed to pull the trigger. :oops:

Was nice to see Chris S kicking ass on Mustang and especially that game of Family Guy where he showed me how to hit Peter. ;) I didn't win a single dollar game but I'll be damned if I didn't try!