September 26th League Night

ralphwiggum

Re: September 26th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

Thanks Dave for hosting a great night..... I also want to thank Dave personally for donating several dollars of his winnings to the Tim N. dollar game foundation. An especially bold move was calling me out for a 5 spot of head to head Whitewater action. While that move failed incredibly for him, the kid has Moxie!

Also, the side game was freaking awesome..... Watching 24 million stick all night and then Katie throws up 46 million (she was second to last) and then Dave steps up as the last person to go and goes from 7 million to 48 million on ball 3, that was fun to watch.

I can't wait to see how the Death Star turns out on that Firepower! (it better have tits)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Congrats to Eric for winning the main event - he put up a huge ball on Flash to seal the win in our playoff group.

I definitely got lucky on IM. After seeing Katie put up a huge game, I debated whether I was even going to give it a try. I had to hide the DMD from the hecklers in between my first 2 balls. It all came together pretty well on ball 3, noticed I had DoD lit, and managed to get the max value out of it.

Life has been pretty busy, so I was pretty generally disorganized. I was really hoping to have the other machines (STTNG and FP) ready, but that just didn't work out. Thanks to Tim for running the event!

My brother's dog (Paul's dog was the small excitable one with the breathing problem and behavioral issues, my dog was the stoic, well-behaved labrador) relieving himself in the middle of kitchen was a highlight - I only wish that Tim E hadn't suffered the collateral damage!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote:

My brother's dog (Paul's dog was the small excitable one with the breathing problem and behavioral issues, my dog was the stoic, well-behaved labrador) relieving himself in the middle of kitchen was a highlight - I only wish that Tim E hadn't suffered the collateral damage!
To be fair to Paul's dog, I am pretty sure Tim E. was trying to use him as a finger puppet when that happened. Not a lot of room in that little bladder when you have a thumb in there taking up space... :lol:
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I found a pair of shoes in my basement last night. I don't know how someone managed to leave without their shoes.. but let me know and I'll get them back to you!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote:I found a pair of shoes in my basement last night. I don't know how someone managed to leave without their shoes.. but let me know and I'll get them back to you!
grey loafers? if so, those have been an ongoing thing and passed around to various house for over a year.

Your job is to wear them to someone elses house and leave barefoot.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

That's disturbing.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

They were gray tennis shoes. I'll snap a picture tonight to see if anyone claims them.
Current machines:

ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Did you ask Donovan/Katie? they were dressed up when they got there (anniversary) and changed clothes there...
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Good thought! I sent him a PM.
Current machines: