April 4th League Night

ChrisS

Re: April 4th League Night

Post by ChrisS »

KingPin Games wrote:sorry, i just have too much to get ready for MGC. going to have to pass on this one.

Bummer Chris. See you at MGC.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Methos

Post by Methos »

ChrisS wrote: We will award prices for the best T-shirt, story behind the shirt and such. Tim if you wear one of your son's Justin Bieber tees your automatically disqualified. :D
We all know it isn't really his son's shirts. :D

Looking forward to Sat Chris. Can we stop by between 4 and 5?

Mark
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I believe Tim is going to update this.

3:00PM the house opens for everyone to come over.

We will start at 7:30PM so Ken can make it to the festivities.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote:I believe Tim is going to update this.

3:00PM the house opens for everyone to come over.

We will start at 7:30PM so Ken can make it to the festivities.

chris
Alright guys and gals... Check in here.... Here is what I have going into Saturday night.... Chris is opening his doors at 3pm for anyone that wants to hang out and get some warmups in. The main event will start at 7:30PM. Chris is posting all the pertinent info in the detailed schedule thread.

Confirmed Attendance
Hosts
Chris S. and Jason M.
Neo S. and Greg G.
Tim N. and Dave M.
Garrett P. and Brodde P.
Steve T. and Devin
Mark S. and Ian S.
Tim F. and Matt E.
Greg B. and Leigh

Subs
Ken K.
Zac P.
Janet P.
Maya N.
Paul O.

If I missed anyone or anything is incorrect, check in here. We have space for 20 (maybe 24), so we currently have room.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Right now I'm down on the calendar as a maybe. Unfortunately, looks like that's most likely going to turn into a no. Damn responsibilities..

I'll keep an eye on the calendar and contact someone if it looks like there's space and I can make it out. Otherwise I'll give you guys dollars at MGC.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

LAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Leigh and I will be there as well.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Postby gjbwalker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:29 am

Sweeet.

So bad news. FT is headed out the door. So its wrapped and won't be available for play.

Sorry.

chris
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ChrisS wrote:Postby gjbwalker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:29 am

Sweeet. Looking forward to seeing you.

So bad news. FT is headed out the door. So its wrapped and won't be available for play.

Sorry.

chris
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Just updated my previous post on attendance. Up to 21 now, should be a big night. With FT wrapped up, I dont know if we will have enough games. Sure wish I could get that Earthshaker there so we have enough :oops: :lol:
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote:Right now I'm down on the calendar as a maybe. Unfortunately, looks like that's most likely going to turn into a no. Damn responsibilities..

I'll keep an eye on the calendar and contact someone if it looks like there's space and I can make it out. Otherwise I'll give you guys dollars at MGC.
C'mon dude, you know you wanna roll out. Your singles pile has to be building up pretty good at this point, isnt it time to thin them out a bit?
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:Just updated my previous post on attendance. Up to 21 now, should be a big night. With FT wrapped up, I dont know if we will have enough games. Sure wish I could get that Earthshaker there so we have enough :oops: :lol:

Aww yeah! Gonna be a Ballers night for sure!! Looking forward to it! Just hope I remember to bring my music T-shirt to work with me...I'm horrible in the morning. :oops:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken,

Didn't have time to finish your room. Looks like you'll have to snuggle with me. :lol:

looking forward to a good night.
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:Ken,

Didn't have time to finish your room. Looks like you'll have to snuggle with me. :lol:

looking forward to a good night.

Either that or I'll snuggle up under Metallica. ;) Or I think I saw a couch or two laying around.

COME ON WORK! BE OVER!! Can't wait!!!! Might even be able to sneak out earlier than I thought!!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Brodde and I had an great time Chris! Thanks for hosting and the awesome wings! Now I just need pinball lessons and a reflex implant so I can have a chance to win against this crew!

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.