April 4th League Night

Methos

Re: April 4th League Night

Post by Methos »

Chris

Thanks for hosting. The wings were A+ and your collection always impresses. The Party Zone and Bad Cats were just beautiful to behold as were many others. Looking forward to your next party if you can get off the road for more than 6 wees this year. Thanks again. Mark and Ian
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Results-

Main Event
1. Neo S.- 24
2. Matt E.- 22
3. Maya- 22
4. Greg G.- 20
5. Stephanie- 20
6. Greg B.- 20
9. Ian S.- 18
9. Ken K.- 18
9. Tully- 18
12. Tim N.- 16
12. Brodde- 16
12. Chris S.- 16
14. Janet- 14
14. Tim F.- 14
16. Jason M.- 12
16. Mark S.- 12
19. Garrett- 10
19. Leigh- 10
19. Zac- 10
20. Devin- 8

Side Game
Wheel of Fortune
Maya- 239,000,000
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Man, what another fun night. Great lineup of games. I am pretty sure I made sweet love to those Parmesan Chicken Wings.....WTF, those things are amazing.

Thanks for hosting this shindig, it was crazy fun.
Current Collection
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

ralphwiggum wrote:Man, what another fun night... I am pretty sure I made sweet love to those Parmesan Chicken Wings.....WTF, those things are amazing
And yet again Nobling leaves us with a mental image that will be impossible to erase without years of therapy... :?
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:Man, what another fun night... I am pretty sure I made sweet love to those Parmesan Chicken Wings.....WTF, those things are amazing
And yet again Nobling leaves us with a mental image that will be impossible to erase without years of therapy... :?
I can't be the only one that had impure thoughts about that amazing chicken..... Guys? Anyone? :)
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

The most fun you can have at a pinball event. Thank you so much for hosting Chris! It was EPIC!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks for Hosting Chris! Your hospitality is second to none! Always great to spend time with a great group of pinheads.

Devin & I had a blast! He couldn't decide what his favorite game was... I couldn't really decide either, but the Party Zone was a treat I haven't enjoyed for a long time. The 3 alarm chicken wings were our favorite, and did the trick nicely. The Badger win topped off the evening too!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to all for coming. It was a really fun night. Sorry some of the machines went down and the others that weren't up to snuff.

I'm just excited I was in the middle of the pack again for points.

I personally like to thank Tim for his efforts in keeping up with the attendance, setting up the rounds and keeping track of the points. Also thanks for setting up what I believe is the best league out there. The more I talk to others out there in MN, WI & IL they all wish they had a league like this. A league based on pure fun and money. Thanks for including me in on the fun.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.