July 22nd Ballers Event

ralphwiggum

July 22nd Ballers Event

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chateen (and to a much smaller degree, Chris) has amassed an impressive collection in a short amount of time, and has been kind enough to share it with us. Doors will open at 6, and the main event will start at 7pm.

They/he/she will post the lineup and details shortly.

Thanks Chateen! and Chris, LOL
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Chris K

Re: July 22nd Ballers Event

Post by Chris K »

I'll be there if there's room for subs! :mrgreen:

Here's our lineup*:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Phantom of the Opera
Scared Stiff
Black Hole
World Cup Soccer
Paragon
Judge Dredd
Ghostbusters Pro
Street Fighter II Super LE
Captain Fantastic (if I can fix the 1st player score rollover relay sticking)
Roy Clark: The Entertainer

* Lineup pending Chateen destroying tables in an expletive-infused rage.
Last edited by Chris K on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Leaving for California the 22nd, won't be able to make this one. Sucks, really wanted to check out the collection. Hopefully next time!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'm in!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:28 pmI'm in!
Attachments
28228-Thats-Unpossible-Ralph-wiggum-PcuI.jpeg
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

You can say hi to Roy! He's freshly waxed and has new rubber!

Er.....
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

boooooo
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Damn, man, you need to buy a robot to go do your work, so you can play pinball with us!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Two Ballers in a row!?!? This is too good to be true. I'm in!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:12 am Damn, man, you need to buy a robot to go do your work, so you can play pinball with us!

No kidding. Missing it by a day. Only weekend I'm working in July. Literally the 22nd, 23rd and 24th.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

OMG. It looks like we are cancelling a show. Fingers crossed I'll be there. More to come.

Wait you have a roy clark? I've never seen one. I'm excited to play it. I'm sure its better than Scared Stiff. :roll: :lol:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 am OMG. It looks like we are cancelling a show. Fingers crossed I'll be there. More to come.

Wait you have a roy clark? I've never seen one. I'm excited to play it. I'm sure its better than Scared Stiff. :roll: :lol:
If the show gets cancelled, how you will have earned enough singles to lose for the night? :twisted: :lol:
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Awesome! I mean, not great for work, but I hope you can make it!

Don't worry about 1's. Tim can't win on tables that have dudes with mustaches. I've got three, you'll be rich. :)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I've taken enough $1.00 off of Fish and Jason that I'm "stacked and packed'". Show is officially gone. I'm in.

Who wants to go as my date.......I mean guest.
:lol:
:D
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

If you bring a date, I call prima noctis! :shock: