10. Chris K.- 18
10. Jon Z.- 18
12. Tully- 14
12. Dave B.- 14
15. Stephanie- 10
15. Mark S.- 10
15. Chateen K.- 10
16. Dave M.- 8
Listen. I know I played like shit the other night but I must have at least scored 1 point. :roll:
Nice catch..... I think you won the whole thing, i will have to go through the book again..... Thanks, I will update this tonight.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ralphwiggum

Re: July 22nd Ballers Event

Post by ralphwiggum »

Chris K wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 am Yeah, but you lose a point for every DIK. ;)
Totally worth it....
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Chris K wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:40 pm The most irritating thing so far? Stern has an Oculus VR Pinball Arcade, but they aren't selling it! It's GearVR (Samsung phone) only right now. WTF?
I thought that was going to be an Oculus exclusive? That was my first experience with VR. They had an Oculus with Pinball Arcade setup. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. My brief stint with yours has me curious, especially for racing. I did recently build a computer with a 1070, so I have the beef, I'm just not sure I want to shell out more money for more hardware... especially since my free time is so limited.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

It was to be an Oculus thing, and it's available for Gear VR, but a year along they still haven't released the Stern VR app to the public. Which really blows.

Zaccaria has a VR game, but it's $15 to unlock VR itself. I have enough stuff right now that I haven't gotten that yet. Also, Pinball FX 2 is available, but it's a limited selection of the tables from their library.

But racing? OMG racing is fantastic. The situational awareness, sense of speed, and ease of lining up your racing line makes it a totally different experience than racing with monitors. I don't know that I'm BETTER at racing in VR, but it's a LOT more fun.

Flight sims are much the same, but suffer from a limited library. DCS World works, but the avionics are sadistically realistic in that, to the point where it's just not entertaining unless your goal is to pretend you're a real pilot because you know how to turn on some silly nav mode that only real pilots know.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 am Yeah, but you lose a point for every DIK. ;)
Well. If that is the case the Chateen and Stef are the only ones that deserve any points because the rest of you are def. DIK's.

Well maybe Tully and Garrett as well. They are just way to nice. :shock:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Got confused there for a minute, until you said they aren't DIKs because they're nice. :D
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

I'm a DIT. DIK in Training. Although, I don't think I'm too nice to be a DIK, :D
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 am
ralphwiggum wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 pm Results

Side Game
Captain Fantastic- Jimmy L. ($20)

Main Event
1. Neo S.- 22 ($70)
2. Sean S.- 22 ($40)
3. Tim E.- 20 ($30)
7. Jimmy L.- 20
7. Brodde P.- 20
7. Tim N.- 20
10. Garrett P.- 18
10. Chris K.- 18
10. Jon Z.- 18
12. Tully- 14
12. Dave B.- 14
15. Stephanie- 10
15. Mark S.- 10
15. Chateen K.- 10
16. Dave M.- 8
Listen. I know I played like shit the other night but I must have at least scored 1 point. :roll:
Got your score put in there..... For a minute, I thought I was going to have to get the winners to reshuffle their winnings. ....whew.....
Current Collection