March 19th Ballers

ralphwiggum

March 19th Ballers

Post by ralphwiggum »

I will be hosting this one, and it is going to be on a Sunday afternoon. The Church of the Silverball services will begin at noon, with the main mass starting at 1pm.

Gamelist-
Rescue 911
Simpsons Pinball Party
Ghostbusters Premium
World Cup Soccer
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Maverick
Joker Poker
Sinbad

Side Game-
Single Elimination Head to Head Nascar Arcade Tournament

I am capping this one at 16.

Attendance List (Current as of 03/18/17)
1. Tim N.
2. Neo S.
3. Stephanie
4. Jason M.
5. Greg B.
6. Eric P.
7. Chris K.
8. Ken K.
9. Brodde P.
10. Tully
11. Devin
12. Kenny S.
13. Dawn S.
14. Jon Z.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
jasonm

Woot!

Post by jasonm »

Schedule looks clear, I'm in.
ChrisS

Re: March 19th Ballers

Post by ChrisS »

Booooooo. Looks like I will be in South America......J you want to trade places and you can deal with TS and all the silliness surrounding it and I will go to Ballers?
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

We can't make this one Tim. Have fun everyone!
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
jasonm

Woot!

Post by jasonm »

ChrisS wrote:Booooooo. Looks like I will be in South America......J you want to trade places and you can deal with TS and all the silliness surrounding it and I will go to Ballers?
Haha, sure, I just can't guarantee you'll have a job after you get back.
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I can make this one too!
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I'm in for this one. Liz has a thing.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

You had me at "driving cab". I can make it if there's room!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'd go but it looks like I'm going to be in South America!!!!! Have fun at Ballers Chris!

But just in case Chris changes his mind, I'm in.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

So you ARE coming, Ken? Oh man, now people will know we're not Superman/Clark Kent. We never make the same nights! Cool! :)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Ken

Post by Ken »

Chris K wrote:So you ARE coming, Ken? Oh man, now people will know we're not Superman/Clark Kent. We never make the same nights! Cool! :)

Once again the pinball gods have forsaken me. I'll be working!!! But Maybe if I get a TON of sleep Saturday into Sunday I can power through pinball and then 12 hours of work. :o
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Ken wrote: Once again the pinball gods have forsaken me. I'll be working!!! But Maybe if I get a TON of sleep Saturday into Sunday I can power through pinball and then 12 hours of work. :o
Well, this one IS an early one. If you want to save some time, I can just give you the dollar and we can pretend we played a dollar game. :D
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Chris,

How is that SS treating you? I know the search was long.

Chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Holy crap, we're loving it! It was in great shape, plug & play. I made a few tweaks (LED OCD and a couple mods), but other than that we've just been geeking out at having our dream table in the house.

I'm having a really hard time not buying a ColorDMD for it. i don't know if I'll make it to MGC. :D
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I just posted the detailed event info in the private thread.....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix