January 28th Ballers Night

ralphwiggum

Re: January 28th Ballers Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

I was going to cap at 20 (which I think we just hit), but will talk to sugarbritches when he gets back from his honeymoon to see what he thinks.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yeah I'll chat with Tim. I think if we go more than 20 then a couple machines will have to be used twice.........first world problems......
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Hey Sugarbritches, you need an SOF! :lol:
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Tru Day. One day. One day. Sigh. :(
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I may have a problem. Called to place the wing order and gave the lady my first name and she already knew who I was.......she says. "It's hard not to remember me, for the couple times a year, when I do a massive wing order."

Might have to start changing up the menu. :o
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Great now I am hungry for wings already!

Lol
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Never change, Chris. Never change.

(cause that chicken is excellent)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:I may have a problem. Called to place the wing order and gave the lady my first name and she already knew who I was.......she says. "It's hard not to remember me, for the couple times a year, when I do a massive wing order."

Might have to start changing up the menu. :o

Everybody who goes also remembers. ;) Delicious every time.

You could look at it as maybe changing up the menu. Or you could look at is as, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. 8-)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Final List for tomorrow night-
1. Chris S.
2. Parnell L.
3. Chris K.
4. Eric P.
5. Liz P.
6. Greg G.
7. Greg B.
8. Hilton J.
9. Heidi J.
10. Jason M.
11. Tim F.
12. Steve T.
13. Donovan W.
14. Katie W.
15. Tim N.
16. Paul O.
17. Greg P.
18. BJ McCarthy
19. Todd E.
20. Neo S.
21. Stephanie
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

We have room for 1, maybe 2, but 1 for sure. I am posting up Chris's info in the detailed schedule thread now-
www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewforum.php?f=21
Current Collection
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Let's get another Chris in here so we've got a fighting chance against all these Greg's!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

As a reminder to all those coming to the house later today. I have crappy beer. So if you are particular about your beer. Bring a 6 pack.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks for hosting Chris! Had a really fun time and it was great seeing everyone. All the games played really well, and it was quite an amazing lineup. Food was excellent too!

Todd
tullster

Post by tullster »

Another quality evening playing a great lineup of games, chowing delicious wings and hanging out with fun folks!! I even had a slim chance of winning some cash! Thanks for hosting Chris & Merrick!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

i agreeeeeee.

fun times and thanks for hosting and running things guys!