January 28th Ballers Night

ChrisS

Re: January 28th Ballers Night

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet. Are you and Gregg coming together? You know like a date. :lol:

Super excited you dudes are coming out.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
TMFish

Post by TMFish »

Yes! Ballers is Back!

I'm in.

See you losers on the 28th and thanks for hosting ChrisS.

Tim
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

And now it's officially a party.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Good thing Fish isn't any good at that side game.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Fish,

I'll let you in on a little secret..........Center Ramp, Center Ramp, Center Ramp.

Oops. Is that coaching? My bad. :twisted:
tullster

Post by tullster »

I should be able make it and would like to join the party if there's room! If not I'll just crash the proceedings and eat Wings!! :twisted:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet. I would love some Tully time. Hopefully at some point Tim will get off his ass and set up the google doc.

chris
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ChrisS wrote:Sweet. Are you and Gregg coming together? You know like a date. :lol:

Super excited you dudes are coming out.
Only if he takes me to dinner first.

Also, is it alright for Cortney to tag along. She wouldn't be playing, just sitting by the fire the whole night; you know, her normal deal.
Ken

Re: January 28th 2017 Ballers Night

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:Ken,

You're a much missed member of the community.
When I get home later this month we will plan a play date for us. :D

Hope your well my friend.

I am well thanks!! Look forward to hearing from you. I'll text you my new phone #!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

[/quote]
Only if he takes me to dinner first.

Also, is it alright for Cortney to tag along. She wouldn't be playing, just sitting by the fire the whole night; you know, her normal deal.[/quote]

He's not allowed to do that. As per the norm everyone will be required to eat their personal weight in wings since I will probably over order.

Of course she can come hang. Most likely Merrick will be chilling there too.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

KD and I will able to go as long as there's room. Looking forward to Ballers.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

ChrisS wrote:
As per the norm everyone will be required to eat their personal weight in wings since I will probably over order.[/quote]

Ah, here's a competition I have a chance at winning! :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Attendance List

1. Chris S.
2. Parnell L.
3. Chris K.
4. Eric P.
5. Liz P.
6. Greg G.
7. Greg B.
8. Hilton J.
9. Heidi J.
10. Jason M.
11. Tim F.
12. Steve T.
13. Donovan W.
14. Katie W.
15. Tim N.
16. Paul O.
17. Greg P.
18. BJ McCarthy
19. Todd E. (tentative)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Holy early list.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Dave was planning on coming as well. But it pretty early for Noncommittal Dave to well..........Commit. :lol: