January 28th Ballers Night

Hilton

Re: January 28th Ballers Night

Post by Hilton »

super excited to have made the cut! Thanks!

Heidi is confirmed as attending also.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

What a special event.... We managed to get all three Gregs that play pinball in Wisconsin to show up for this one. Greg has a 15% chance of winning this thing! (And yet Chris still has a 0% chance of winning this thing :evil: )
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:What a special event.... We managed to get all three Gregs that play pinball in Wisconsin to show up for this one. Greg has a 15% chance of winning this thing! (And yet Chris still has a 0% chance of winning this thing :evil: )
Fuck you. I won once. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ChrisS wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:What a special event.... We managed to get all three Gregs that play pinball in Wisconsin to show up for this one. Greg has a 15% chance of winning this thing! (And yet Chris still has a 0% chance of winning this thing :evil: )
Fuck you. I won once. :lol:

And by won I took 3rd. And that's a win to me.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Can I temporarily change my name to Greg to have a better shot at winning?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Nope, but I can spell it "Gason" if you think it will help.... 8-)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote:Nope, but I can spell it "Gason" if you think it will help.... 8-)
So good. :lol:
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ralphwiggum wrote:Nope, but I can spell it "Gason" if you think it will help.... 8-)
:lol:
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I think I have a negative chance.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

gjbwalker wrote:I think I have a negative chance.
Sweet. With that attitude it def doesn't sound like I'll be coming in last place. :lol:
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Looks like we have 1 or 2 spots still open.

You might want to confirm sooner than later if you're on the fence.
Lame33

Post by Lame33 »

Any chance my wife and I could still be put on the list?

Zac P.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I was tentative but now I'm in for sure, super excited and will be making the long trek to Lake Geneva via sled and snow dog.

If it helps my chances you can add a "G" before my name too - just call me "Godd". :lol:

Todd
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet Todd. Looking forward to seeing you.

Can't wait for this honeymoon to get over and get back to finish dialing machines in. My uncle came over and within 10 minutes there was an issue with MET.

Damn it.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

What's the cap? 20 - 24? Mike (who came with me to Dave B's) would like to come but he's still checking on child-sitting.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty