Feb Ballers. - 17th of Feb

ChrisS

Feb Ballers. - 17th of Feb

Post by ChrisS »

Hello All,

Floating this out to the masses. I’m looking at hosting Ballers Feb 17th or 18th. I should have the house back in order from our flooring project by then so we will have plenty of space.

I’m also not opposed the the Sunday afternoon Ballers vibe that has been done in the past. Both dates work for me.

Ken, any chance you can make either date?

Thoughts?

Chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
lg40

Re: Feb Ballers. - 17th or 18th?

Post by lg40 »

The 18th doesn't work for KD and I since KD works 3rd shift on the 18th, but if you choose 18th maybe I'll just come down.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ken

Post by Ken »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told Donovan and KD I'd take a vacation day to make it back to your place it's been so long. But I don't have to! I'm off both days so either is good for me!! I'm in! Now I just gotta talk my +1 into coming!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

lg40 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:51 am The 18th doesn't work for KD and I since KD works 3rd shift on the 18th, but if you choose 18th maybe I'll just come down.
Don't take this the wrong way......but there is no you without KD :lol:

I'm just impressed you guys always make the trip. I kind of feel special. ;) As always you guys are always welcome to stay so you don't have to drive back though the night.

I'm leaning toward the 17th at this point looking into my crystal ball and all the other things that are coming at me.

I think by the end of the week I will close the public comments and make a decision.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:53 pm YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told Donovan and KD I'd take a vacation day to make it back to your place it's been so long. But I don't have to! I'm off both days so either is good for me!! I'm in! Now I just gotta talk my +1 into coming!
SWEEEET. I can't wait. I mean it just means I have no chance at money now but hey. Whatever. :roll:
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Either day works for me, but I'd throw my vote more for the 17th.
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:06 pm
Ken wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:53 pm YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEEEET. I can't wait. I mean it just means I have no chance at money now but hey. Whatever. :roll:
If I play like I did at Eric's this weekend you'll be fine! :lol:

I'll claim a room! The drive to Waterloo will be a bit much after your hospitality!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I think I should be able to make either of those! Fuck yeah!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ChrisS

Re: Feb Ballers. - 17th of Feb

Post by ChrisS »

Ok. Let’s lock in the 17th.

House will open at 5:00pm so people have time to break the machines. More details to follow.

Chris
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'm pretty sure I can make it. Not sure if both of us can.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:55 am I'm pretty sure I can make it. Not sure if both of us can.
:D : :(
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I know every time I write that kind of message everybody's thinking "oh cool she can make it......oh, just him." :)

We just got back from a week vacation and my parents watched the kids. I'm going to have to check with them and see if they are available to watch them. Don't want to push my luck too much!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Chris K wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 pm I know every time I write that kind of message everybody's thinking "oh cool she can make it......oh, just him." :)

We just got back from a week vacation and my parents watched the kids. I'm going to have to check with them and see if they are available to watch them. Don't want to push my luck too much!
We can lock them in my wife's office. She wont be home...... :twisted:
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Later that night, after Ballers is over:

"Hey Chris, how come I just tweeted 'I smell like a big giant poopy'?" :D
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Gross. Your right. It’s best if you stay home with the kiddos and the wife comes to play with us. :lol: