Ballers Price Reduction?

ralphwiggum

Ballers Price Reduction?

Post by ralphwiggum »

Should we reduce the cost of Ballers to $19 and then send $1 to the IFPA? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Chris K

Re: Ballers Price Reduction?

Post by Chris K »

I'll send a dollar to the IFPA, but only if they fly someone from the IFPA top ten out to Ballers to take all your guys' dollars. I already donate a buck or five every Ballers night and it's time you guys do your fair share. :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hey Tim,

That is a great idea, but with a little tweaking we can cut out the middlemen altogether. It would work like this...

Each month each of us send you $28 with direct deposit...

You then
1.) Give $10 to the hosts each month so they can restock their beer supplies.
2.) Give $5 to one of the Enders bros, $3 to Paul and $1 to Brodde since they always to win Ballers anyway.
3.) You and Mark each take $4.00 for the dollar games you would have won
4.) Give another $0.75 to Tom since he is scheduled to win the SCS this year.
5.) Deposit $0.25 in Escher's college fund since it looks like he will be unbeatable for sometime to come.

That way we don't have to burn all that gas driving half way across the state, we gain back the hours we would have wasted playing the games and the hosts don't have to clean the piles of laundry off their collections every damn year! All those benefits and yet we can still fulfill our patriotic duty in funding the pinball economy without bothering Josh at all. That is what they call a Win-Win situation my friend!
:D
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Man, you guys have this all figured out.... i will get my ACH routing info out to you shortly :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
Ken

Post by Ken »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote:Hey Tim,

That is a great idea, but with a little tweaking we can cut out the middlemen altogether. It would work like this...

Each month each of us send you $28 with direct deposit...

You then
1.) Give $10 to the hosts each month so they can restock their beer supplies.
2.) Give $5 to one of the Enders bros, $3 to Paul and $1 to Brodde since they always to win Ballers anyway.
3.) You and Mark each take $4.00 for the dollar games you would have won
4.) Give another $0.75 to Tom since he is scheduled to win the SCS this year.
5.) Deposit $0.25 in Escher's college fund since it looks like he will be unbeatable for sometime to come.

That way we don't have to burn all that gas driving half way across the state, we gain back the hours we would have wasted playing the games and the hosts don't have to clean the piles of laundry off their collections every damn year! All those benefits and yet we can still fulfill our patriotic duty in funding the pinball economy without bothering Josh at all. That is what they call a Win-Win situation my friend!
:D

That's hilarious!! But you forgot Neo. He wins crazy money at Ballers!!